Huddle Review: Simple Project Management
Project management over the cloud
The world “Huddle” is growing increasingly popular among digitally-transforming companies in search of more agile, productive workspaces. The term “Huddle” appears most often when it’s used to refer to a new kind of collaborative meeting space called the “Huddle Room.” Huddle rooms are designed to be more efficient and flexible than the standard conference space, and they’re equipped to support remote working too.
Similarly, the collaboration tool “Huddle,” embraces the values of the huddle room with its platform for project management and teamwork. Huddle is a cloud-based environment designed for any shape or size of team. With Huddle, you can easily connect with long-distance employees, share files, communicate and boost productivity, without having to invest in excessive complex hardware and IT support.
Here’s what you need to know about Huddle.
Features of Huddle
Huddle is an easy-to-use and set-up collaborative working environment that brings dispersed employees together across the globe. Designed to minimise frustrating email chains, eliminate unnecessary business meetings, and keep everyone working together in tandem, Huddle is a great way to improve productivity in your workforce. Features include:
- Shared folders
- File linking and versioning
- Google docs and Microsoft Office integrations
- User access control
- Monitoring for user activity
- At-rest encryption
- Two-factor authentication
- Live-chat support
- Device agnostic (Works with PC, tablet or smartphone)
- Personal dashboards
Benefits of Huddle
Huddle is a fantastic team collaboration and project management tool that combines everything from version control, to high-level security to keep your business ahead of the competition. There’s even a free demo available so you can make sure that you’re comfortable with the software before you commit to a paid license. Benefits of Huddle include:
- Customise your Workplace: Huddle is all about letting you work the way you want to. Huddle works seamlessly with your favourite pre-existing collaboration tools like Microsoft Office and Google G Suite. There’s also easy integration available for tools like Box, Dropbox, and more
- Personal dashboards: Everyone in your team will be able to access their own personal panel, where they’ll see a real-time activity stream to help keep them on schedule. Ideal for the agile workforce, Huddle improves the chances of your employees meeting their deadlines by helping them to track their performance more efficiently
- Internal and external collaboration: Collaborate with anyone in the same secure space. With Huddle, you can manage tasks, team communication and consumer support in the same space. When you are working with employees, you can also enjoy better version control, thanks to Huddle’s ability to automatically update files in real-time, so everyone’s sharing the same version of a document
- High-level security: Security and privacy will always be essential components in a collaboration strategy. Huddle has various safeguards in place, including end-to-end encryption, and the option to enable two-factor authentication. Huddle was also the first SaaS vendor for a collaboration tool to achieve the FedRAMP ATO certification
- Collaborate anywhere: Don’t be restricted by your device, Huddle keeps your people working seamlessly wherever they are. With Huddle, users can track, manage and approve documents on-the-go, whether they’re connected on their tablet, Android device or iPhone
Target Market & Regional Availability
Huddle’s packages start for a minimum of 15 users and can scale depending on your needs. Although not ideal for freelancers or micro businesses, Huddle can support small to large enterprises with ease. Contact the Huddle support team to see if Huddle is available in your area.
How to Buy & Pricing
Huddle services are offered on a monthly subscription basis that includes ongoing support via phone and helpdesk. For the minimum “Essential” plan, you’ll need at least 15 users. The price per individual user starts at $20.00 too, although your quote can vary depending on your business circumstances. The only way to get a price today is to contact the Huddle team.
Finishing Thoughts: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives
Huddle delivers a highly efficient and secure solution for teams that want to stay connected in the modern workplace. As one of the most advanced collaboration solutions when it comes to security and encryption, Huddle may even be ideal for groups in the government sector.
- Native document file types
- Integration with Google and Microsoft
- Superb file management system
- Flexible and simple interface
- Interactive videos and tutorials available
- Options to integrate with your phone conferencing system
- No real-time chat features
- No reporting tools
- Clunky approval processes
Huddle alternatives include: