Poly Enhances Native Microsoft Teams Experience
New CCX business media phones from Poly
Poly, the brand recently created by the merger between Plantronics and Polycom, just announced their new Poly CCX Series. The new phones build on an existing portfolio of high-level phones and communication experiences delivered by Poly, with sleek designs and seamless integrations with the Microsoft Teams platform.
According to Poly, the new CCX 500 and CCX 700 phones bring the power of Microsoft Teams straight to user desktop phones, so that meetings, calendars, and calls can be fully accessible and integrated into the phone screen display. This allows for more efficient meetings. Joining conference calls is now easier than ever, and business that are already on Teams can benefit from the CCX Series’ full UC platform experience.
Combining the Poly and Teams Experience
According to the Executive VP for personal systems at Poly, Shantanu Sarkar, the company continually hears from customers that they need better solutions and tools to adapt to their needs. By working with Microsoft, Poly is able to push the boundaries of what’s possible when collaborating solutions that work effortlessly. Other updates to the Poly portfolio include:
- RealConnect for Clariti for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business: The Poly video interoperability service ensures that customers can connect their existing video infrastructure with Polycom to Teams. This on-premises solution delivers greater flexibility for today’s system deployments
- New Managed Services for Microsoft Teams with direct routing: Expected to be a single-source solution for global adoption and interoperability in Teams. The service will be powered through Tata Communications’ global network with infrastructure, endpoints, and managed services for global organisations. This service is intended to provide one-stop support to ease the transition to Teams
- The Polycom Trio conference room smartphone now runs native Microsoft Teams experiences: The Polycom Studio also delivers a plug-and-play huddle room soundbar solution for Microsoft Teams groups
- The Plantronics Elara 60 mobile phone station series now offers one-touch, and voice-activated Microsoft Teams experiences
- HP Elite Slice for the G2 Skype meeting room system provides a native Microsoft Teams Room system from HP which pairs with Polycom Trio 8500, Polycom Studio, and the EagleEye USB camera to address the need for a high-quality native Teams solution
- Poly’s Voyager, Savi, Calisto, and Blackwire range of headsets and portable USB speakerphones are all now certified to work with Teams. Poly’s CCX solutions will also support Skype for Business going forward
The range of upgrades to the Poly portfolio celebrates a collaboration between Poly and Microsoft that has spanned almost 15 years in total.