Announcing UC Today’s Call Reporting & Analytics Series
Our May series focuses on vital UC call management & reporting tools
Following on from the huge success of the IP-PBX Series, we are excited to announce the May Series – Call Reporting & Analytics.
This will cover products and solutions from leading global suppliers that are available to the UK market. Call Reporting & Analytics in simple terms is the ability to track voice interactions between the business, its customers and its suppliers and to report various statistics relating to those interactions.
By many, considered an optional add-on to their existing Unified Communications setup, for many a legal requirement – for all, actually an incredibly useful set of management tools; as the saying goes:
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.”
Well, with the right Call Reporting and Analytics, you can. So, throughout May, starting on Tuesday 2nd, we will publish a series of Call Reporting and Analytics reviews, buyer’s guides and insights into the market.
Articles planned so far include:
- Call Analytics 2020 – the future of Call Analytics
- Oak Evolve Review
- 7 Reasons for CMOs to Invest in Call Analytics
- Mitel MiVoice Call Reporter (Powered by Xarios) Review
- Set your Goals: The Benefits of Live Call Stats
- Tollring iCall Suite (iCS) Product Review
- Call Analytics 101 – UC Today’s Buyer’s Guide
- RingCentral Live Reports Product Review
- Crucial Sales Calling KPIs – Sell more with Call Analytics
- BroadSoft CC-One Analyzer Review
- What Should I Be Measuring In My Contact Centre?
- 8×8 Virtual Office Analytics Review
- How to Prevent & Detect Toll Fraud in your enterprise
- Akixi Review: Hosted Analytics for Businesses Great and Small
- Call Reporting Software Vendors in the UK
- NEC Review – Covering All Bases For Call Management and Analytics
Questions we’ll be asking, to help you decide
- How has the call analytics landscape changed in the past 3 years?
- What factors could drive call analytics innovation over the next 3 years? What factors could inhibit that growth?
- What new types of features will providers add to their mix over the next 3 years?
- What kind of real-time analytics and contextual enhancements to communications systems may become available from providers in 3-5 years?
So, for reviews, opinion, buyer’s guides and all you need to know about Call Recording & Analytics, be sure to check www.uctoday.com from Tuesday 2nd May.
Sign up to our social media feeds to receive notifications of new content throughout May.