Fuze Platform Analytics & UC Insights Guide
Learn more about your workforce with Fuze Analytics
Part of our Ultimate Fuze Buyer’s Guide
The average business collects vast amounts of data every day through conversations with customers, colleagues, and shareholders. Analysing that information could help your organisation to outshine the competition with more personalised customer service and intuitive business decisions.
Fuze is a world leader in communication and collaboration solutions for mid-sized and large enterprises. Their “Fuze Platform Analytics” solution integrates with the Fuze Unified Communication platform, to help you harness the actionable intelligence hidden within your daily discussions.
Features & Benefits
Fuze’s innovative unified platform and application solution means that the vendor can deliver a more comprehensive overview of your communication environment, using analytics that capture details about usage trends, workforce performance, customer engagement, and more. The data you collect through the Fuze Platform Analytics system is ideal for monitoring productivity, managing BYOD activity in the workforce, and even creating customisable activity reports. Features include:
- Bi-directional data connectivity
- Customisable reports
- Automatic data searching
- Powerful easy-to-use analytics dashboards
- Multiple integrations with enterprise applications
- Fuze Identity graph
With the complete Fuze “Insights” solution, businesses can make their unified communications and collaboration stack smarter than ever using:
- Bi-directional data connections: Connections between enterprise apps allows companies to create predictive, automated workflows within their organisation. Through your Fuze analytics platform, you can connect Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Calendar, and countless other applications for a broader overview of how your company operates each day
- Integrations with leading applications: The cloud-based UC portfolio from Fuze doesn’t lock customers into support from a single vendor. You can increase productivity and performance in your team by integrating your Fuze Platform Analytics with Microsoft services, Google, and even platform APIs
- Fuze Identity Graph: The Fuze Identity Graph provides useful information about who’s calling you. The graph automatically searches through the data that’s already stored in your third-party applications, to give you in-depth profiles for your incoming and outgoing calls – ideal for improving productivity and enhancing engagement in the customer contact space
Target Market & Regional Availability
The Fuze Platform Insights and analytics solution is available as part of the company’s comprehensive UCaaS offering. With Fuze, mid-size and large enterprise companies around the world can unlock the UC and contact centre services that suit them, delivered through a highly scalable and flexible cloud model.
Fuze Platform Analytics and all the other solutions available as part of the Fuze UCaaS solution are available worldwide.
How to Buy & Pricing
Since the Fuze UCaaS platform is highly customisable, there’s no one-size-fits-all pricing on the company’s website. If you want to get an accurate quote for your Fuze UC, or Fuze Platform analytics, you’ll need to speak to Fuze directly via one of their contact forms or contact a Fuze platform partner.
FAQ & Finishing Thoughts
Since 2006, Fuze has been innovating in the communications space with their cloud-focused offerings for unified communications. Fuze believes in bringing instant messaging, video conferencing, text, and even analytics together on the same unified platform, so that companies can waste less time jumping between applications when they’re working on crucial projects.
If you’re looking for a way to upgrade your communication stack by uncovering and understanding the data hidden within, then Fuze Platform Insights and analytics can help.
Q: Is Fuze Platform Analytics Part of the Fuze UCaaS Solution?
A: Fuze is a vendor that prides itself on delivering one of the most reliable, scalable and easy-to-use cloud solutions in the UCaaS industry. The geographically load-balanced service from Fuze includes access to all the facilities in the Fuze portfolio, including platform insights and analytics.
Q: Where Can Fuze Platform Analytics pull data from?
A: As well as searching for information within your Fuze UC system, the Platform Analytics solution can also access data stored in Salesforce, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Calendar, Google Plus, Yelp, Zendesk, White Pages, Yellow Pages, and Office 365.
Q: How Secure is the Fuze platform?
A: Fuze isn’t just reliable thanks to its 99.999% uptime guarantee and resilient global architecture – it’s also incredibly secure too. As companies continue to search for the most compliant and resilient cloud environments, Fuze stays ahead of the curve with a platform that’s ready for HIPAA, SSAE16 SOC2 Type II, and SSAE16 SOC1 Type II.
What do you think about Fuze Platform Analytics? Let us know in the comment section below.