Avaya Aura Contact Center Review: Omnichannel Contact Centre Support
Avaya's approach to the omnichannel contact centre
Customer experience (CX) is the top priority for any business hoping to stay ahead of their competition. Studies suggest that by 2020, experience will officially overtake price and product features as the key differentiator for any brand. Since your contact centre is the primary point of contact between your company and its customers, it only makes sense that a stronger CX strategy would start with an enhanced contact centre.
The Avaya Aura Contact Center Elite platform is Avaya’s strategy for streamlining and improving the average consumer conversation. A cloud-based customer contact service, CC Elite helps growing business to overcome the challenges of a crowded marketplace and give their clients the support they’re looking for. Here, we’re going to find out exactly what organisations can get from Avaya’s CC Elite service.
The Benefits of Avaya Aura CC Elite
Avaya Call Centre Elite is an intelligent customer contact solution featuring everything from smart call routing to in-depth analytics. CC Elite is currently one of the most popular contact centre systems in the world, packed with everything you need for a highly personalised, fully unified CX strategy. Benefits include:
- Better responsiveness and enhanced customer service: Give your clients the best possible experience by empowering your contact centre Integration with CRM systems, Avaya workspaces, and other third-party applications means that agents can access the customer information they need when they need it most. This leads to more contextual conversations and less repetition on the customer side
- Omnichannel service: The contact centre is quickly evolving to include communication methods beyond the traditional voice call. Avaya Aura CC Elite provides companies with the technology they need to interact with clients through the channels they prefer, including SMS, text, web chat and social media
- Better agent experience: Blend communication strategies into the same single-pane-of-glass interface, so your employees can spend more time accomplishing their goals, and less time switching between apps. A dynamic UI includes features ranging all the way from click-to-dial to “agent state” overviews
- Stronger call centre alignment: Switch priority queuing out for intelligent routing, with Avaya’s “Business Advocate” capability. With Avaya, you can serve your most valuable customers first, while managing better performance throughout your entire contact centre. You can even use Avaya Aura CC Elite to route calls based on predicted wait time, agent skill, and more
- A more efficient workforce: With Avaya’s historical and real-time reporting through the Call Management System, supervisors and administrators can respond to work patterns instantly, establish performance benchmarks and plan for improvement. You can even integrate CC Elite with Avaya’s Workforce Optimisation (WFO) service.
Avaya Aura CC Elite runs on the exceptional Avaya Communication Manager system. You can configure this comprehensive contact centre to suit any business needs, from setting up automatic call distribution systems to distributing agents across a range of communication channels. Features include:
- Automatic Call Distribution System
- Call Queue Management
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Skills-based routing
- Campaign management
- Auto Dialler
- Outbound IVR
- Preview, Predictive or Progressive Dialler
- Call back features
- Contact and case management
- Virtual call centre support
- Call monitoring and recording
- Real-time reporting
Target Market & Regional Availability
The Avaya Aura CC Elite system is available globally, with Avaya’s Global Support Services attached to them. The CC Elite system is particularly well-suited to larger enterprise companies that need immersive, omnichannel communication strategies to help them connect with a wide range of audience members.
How to Buy & Pricing
Avaya Aura Contact Center Elite is available to buy through Avaya. You can contact the Contact Centre team for more pricing details, as quotes are given according to the needs and size of your contact centre environment.
FAQ & Useful Insights
If you’re looking for a straightforward and immersive omnichannel contact centre solution, then Avaya Aura CC Elite has it all. Out of the box, it comes with everything you need to facilitate stronger connections with your clients, including centralised configuration for agents, interaction data analysis, intelligent routing, and more.
Q: What is an omnichannel contact centre?
A: An omnichannel contact centre means that companies can connect with their customers regardless of how they prefer to talk. CC Elite provides a universal queue for all your supported channels, including telephony, text, web chat, social media, and email. The system uses the Avaya ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) algorithms to route every contact to the relevant agent with the right skills.
Q: How Does Avaya Aura CC Elite Work?
A: The CC Elite system runs on Avaya’s Communication Manager platform. Users can configure their service to include voice, and non-voice contacts, depending on the nature of their contact centre. Integrations are available with Avaya WFO, Avaya Breeze, and the Avaya Experience Portal for all-in-one experience management.
Have you used Avaya Aura CC Elite yet? How do you feel about the features of this omnichannel contact centre? Let us know in the comments below!
Read more contact center news stories here.