Five9 Review: Innovation and Productivity in the Cloud
Introducing industry-leading cloud contact centre software
A leading provider of cloud solutions for the contact centre, Five9 was born out of a desire to improve customer engagement for businesses of all shapes and sizes. With their cloud contact centre solution, Five9 helps businesses to connect with their clients on a deeper level through a complete set of productivity, communication and collaboration solutions on the cloud.
Because Five9 software is built using highly scalable and flexible architecture, companies have complete control over the way they support their customers. With Five9, you can cultivate more brand loyalty through every interaction. Here’s what you can expect from the service.
The Five9 Cloud Contact Centre
Designed using the security, and flexibility of the cloud, the Five9 contact centre helps agents to get the most out of the moments they spend speaking to customers. Leveraging their extensive experience in the cloud environment, Five9 has equipped their CCaaS service with smart diallers, intelligent routing, and on-screen caller information to bring more context to every conversation. All that, and everything logs automatically to your integrated CRM too.
Five9 Cloud Contact Centre Features
Five9 offers an end-to-end contact centre experience, with inbound, outbound, and blended support, as well as omnichannel management applications like historical and real-time reporting, quality monitoring and more. Features include:
- Intelligent call routing so you can connect each customer to the agent best suited to solve their problems. Universal queue makes this an omnichannel service
- CRM integration with leading solutions like Zendesk, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Velocity and more
- Auto Dialler Modes so you can enjoy more control over dialling rates with predictive, progressive, and power diallers
- Workforce management tools that allow administrators to improve call centre efficiency and reduce cost
- Analytics and reporting so you can access real-time and historical reports with a supervisor dashboard that lets you to set alerts on real-time statistics
- Common platform features like voicemail, agent scripting, call conferencing and toll-free numbers
- Administrative features like call recording, data importation, and cloud APIs
- Omnichannel services so you can connect with your customer on web, mobile, social media, chat, video, or whatever they prefer
As one of the leading call centre software solutions on the market today, Five9 really does have it all. It brings together CRM integration, administrative features, and omni-channel support to deliver next-level user and customer experiences (CX). Some of our favourite features include:
- Commitment to customer experience: Your agents can connect with customers through any channel they choose, all the way from mobile applications, to social media and chat. This leads to better customer experiences, while agents maintain a simple and unified view of the customer journey
- Exceptional global voice: Five9 is helping to break down the boundaries between geographically-dispersed contact centres with in-region voice capabilities designed to give your agents the highest quality services
- End-to-end support: Achieve a completely seamless and fully integrated solution for customer service, with a contact centre that complements your workforce management, CRM, and unified communications systems
- Scalability and innovation: Because it’s built on the cloud, you can evolve at a pace that suits your business- perfect for the rapid innovation of the modern marketplace
Put the Customer Experience First
There’s a reason why Five9 is one of the most popular cloud contact centre solutions on the market today. The company takes the time to understand what their users need, and delivers a fantastic experience as a result, complete with seamless integrations, data collection, and omnichannel support. If you’re looking for a flexible and scalable contact centre, this could be the one for you.