Five9 vs. RingCentral Contact Centre Comparison 2019
Choosing your contact centre Solution
Are you ready to upgrade your contact centre with a state-of-the-art, modern customer engagement solution? Today, businesses of all sizes are under an increasing amount of pressure from their consumers. Your clients want more than just instant responses to their questions via voice channels; they also want you to be able to serve them on multiple different platforms, at the times that suit them.
For many companies, the best way to stay ahead of the curve with contact centre technology is to invest in the latest cloud-based contact centre solutions. Modern contact centres give organisations the freedom to upgrade and enhance their customer contact strategy according to their changing needs.
Two of the leading providers in the market today are Five9 and RingCentral. Five9 is a company focused on customer engagement which introduced a virtual contact centre in 2003. The solution offers fantastic customer experience and analytics tools for the current workplace. RingCentral is a company with years of heritage in the communication space, delivering exceptional contact centre solutions since 2015 as part of its end-to-end portfolio.
Here’s your guide to the two vendors.
Five9 Contact Centre Features
The Five9 contact centre was designed from the ground-up to take advantage of the flexibility of the cloud environment. The solution offers contact centre agents everything they need to thrive in the current marketplace, whether you’re looking to dive into the age of remote working, or you want to create a more effective in-house team.
- Automatic call distribution: Intelligently route inbound calls to the agent that’s best equipped to handle the task. This function works on all channels thanks to universal queuing features.
- Auto-dialler modes: Improve your call centre dialing rates using Five9’s predictive and power dialing modes.
- CRM integration: Connect with leading CRMs out of the box so you can always access the information you need to empower your agents.
- Workforce management: Reduce costs and improve efficiency with workforce management tools for adherence, forecasting, and scheduling.
- Reporting and analytics: Access in-depth insights into your call centre best practices. Custom dashboards allow supervisors to set threshold alerts on real-time insights.
- Omni-channel solutions: Connect with your customer on any channel they choose with services that work on every touchpoint.
There’s a free trial version of Five9 available to help you get started with the software.
RingCentral Contact Centre Features
RingCentral’s contact centre is a more recent addition to the company’s communication portfolio. However, the fact that this contact centre solution was designed by one of the world’s leading communication and cloud technology providers means you can expect incredible things. Designed to work with the world’s leading CRM technology, RingCentral offers features like:
- Immersive contact centre experience with dashboards that you can customise according to your individual needs
- Efficient inbound call routing with RingCentral intelligent routing to ensure that the best agents respond to the queries that are suited to their skills
- Enhanced outbound capabilities to improve your dialing strategy, improve agent productivity, automate mundane tasks, and eliminate unnecessary delays
- Omni-channel support across every communication channel from voice to video, messaging, and more. Communicate however, your customers want
- Workforce optimisation: Optimise your agent availability levels and achieve the goals that are right for you using actionable and efficient schedules
- Real-time analytics: Access a range of highly adaptable and visual ways to access business insights in real-time
- Quality management tools: Make sure that you’re always getting the best performance levels out of your agents with a user-centric approach to quality management, complete with agent self-evaluations, and automated feedback
- Customer surveys: Choose from NPS surveys and customer effort scores, among other solutions to learn more about your interactions with customers
- Administration and management tools: Enjoy access to call recording, whisper coaching, supervisor tools, prebuilt reports and more
- PBX integration and collaboration: Shared directories, PBX integration, and collaboration tools improve engagement across your organisation
Five9 vs RingCentral: Integrations
To bring more context to your conversations and empower your workforce to do their best work during every conversation, integrations are essential. Both Five9 and RingCentral are careful to ensure that they integrate with many of the leading CRM tools available on the market today.
Five9’s contact centre solution integrates with a host of the top customer relationship management tools, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and NetSuite. Additionally, RingCentral offers a wide variety of pre-built integrations with similar vendors to ensure that businesses can easily leverage the tools they rely on within their contact centre environments.
Crucially, RingCentral also offers an open API which allows businesses to tailor their contact centre to their specific needs. You can connect your contact centre to your custom systems for a completely DIY approach to CC support.
Five9 vs. RingCentral: Compliance and Reliability
As well as offering a fantastic range of integrations for their contact centre users, RingCentral and Five9 are also keen to give businesses the peace of mind they need when communicating with clients. The compliance and reliability solutions available from both companies are second to none.
Five9 is a highly reliable solution with 99.99% uptime, and plenty of backup and failsafe solutions in place to keep your connections going strong if something goes wrong in the network. RingCentral also offers access to flexible and reliable solutions for consistently high performance. RingCentral promises a guaranteed 99.99% uptime, similar to Five9, complete with seasonal scaling, active failover solutions, and work-anywhere agent support.
RingCentral is also compliant with a host of security and compliance standards to make sure that you don’t fall victim to any issues regarding privacy and security.
Five9 vs. RingCentral: Which One Should You Choose?
Five9 might have been in the contact centre marketplace for longer, but that doesn’t mean that it’s the best solution for every business. Today, Five9 offers a highly immersive cloud contact centre solution that was built from the ground up for companies interested in customer engagement.
However, RingCentral has built on top of their existing heritage in the cloud communications market to offer an integration-friendly approach to contact centre solutions that comes complete with open API access and a host of special features.
Which vendor appeals most to you?