Genesys Cloud Contact Centre Review: AI-Powered CX
A platform for meaningful conversations
Companies everywhere are taking the next step in their contact centre journeys. Driven by the needs of increasingly demanding customers, businesses know that they need to excel in every conversation if they want to stand out from the crowd. That means investing in a platform that can deliver exceptional interactions though any touchpoint.
The Genesys Cloud Contact Centre is one of the top contenders in the industry today, offering a seamless and effective solutions for businesses in search of a way to deal with the constantly-connected world. Genesys Cloud provides access to everything from state-of-the-art AI, to flexible growth opportunities, to bring your contact centre solution to life.
Genesys Cloud Contact Centre: Features
Genesys Cloud is an all-in-one cloud-based contact centre solution. This intuitive tool is easy to set up and deploy, offering seamless integrations with your existing systems, so you don’t have to rip and replace if you want to update. What’s more, if you take the “PureCloud” platform route, you’ll have the freedom to update your contact centre at any time with a consistently flexible and scalable environment.
With access to the latest AI innovations, delivered through an interface that puts simplicity first, the Genesys Contact Centre has the power to transform any team. Features include:
- Rapid access to the latest AI-powered CX solutions
- An all-in-one environment for omni-channel communications
- SaaS platform with a multi-tenant, microservices architecture
- Extensive integration options available
- Public APIs available to support the connections you need
- Authentication and security built-in
- Extensive app marketplace for out-of-the-box integrations
- Choice of Pure Engage or Pure Cloud software
- Easy to deploy and use
- Interactive dashboards for a cohesive view of agents and customers
- Intuitive analytics built into PureCloud
- Flexible subscription options
Genesys Cloud Contact Centre: PureCloud or PureEngage?
Genesys knows that every business is different.
That’s why the company provides a range of options for your cloud contact centre needs. The two primary SaaS products from Genesys are PureCloud and PureEngage. Each option is built on top of the reliable and robust Genesys cloud.
PureCloud is designed for easy of use, offering speed and simplification through a microservices architecture that puts APIs first. PureCloud delivers exceptional scalability and flexibility for any team. Benefits include:
- Instantly flexible and scalable environment
- Integration with existing systems
- Interactive dashboards and analytics
- Flexible subscription options
- Public-facing status page
- Collaboration tools built-in
PureEngage is the cloud application from Genesys designed for bigger, more sophisticated brands. The solution comes with access to the world’s most powerful routing engine, as well as the latest innovations in AI and digital transformation. Benefits include:
- Easy to configure and administer
- Complete omni-channel support
- Visibility into real-time analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and automation
- Seamless integration of all communication channels
- Inbound and outbound engagement options
- Employee and customer experience support
- KPI monitoring
Genesys Cloud Contact Centre: Benefits
Whether you choose PureCloud or PureEngage, Genesys Cloud offers access to a simple solution for operational agility and CX support. You can access all the tools you need to develop amazing customer experiences, through a scalable SaaS platform that’s built for resiliency. Benefits include:
- Scalability you can trust: Genesys has spent more than a decade testing and enhancing their development philosophy. You can rest assured that your SaaS architecture is validated and ready for action, with a multi-tenant microservices architecture that’s perfect for scalability and elasticity
- Excellent security: Genesys knows how important security is to today’s business. You’ll know your data is safe here. The company’s dedicated team of security experts work hard to protect you against threats, while the Genesys cloud platform delivers secure encryption, multi-tenant security and countless certifications, including support for GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2 and PCI-DSS level 1
- Endless integration opportunities: The Genesys cloud contact centre comes with the option to connect your processes, data and systems through an open platform with API support built-in. There’s also a selection of 280 out-of-the-box integrations available to choose from in the Genesys app marketplace
Genesys Cloud Contact Centre: Finishing Thoughts
No matter how you plan to upgrade and enhance your contact centre environment, Genesys has you covered with an incredibly flexible and scalable solution for customer experience. This state-of-the-art solution makes growth easy with access to an open platform, API architecture, and microservices foundation. What’s more, you can rest assured that your cloud contact centre comes with the security and reliability Genesys is so well known for.
Have you tried the Genesys cloud contact centre environment yet? Join the discussion in the comments below.