Mondago Launches Go Wallboard V3.0
New features and enhancements added to the market leading call centre solution
Leading CTI software developer Mondago continue their drive into the BroadWorks Call Center market with the release of Go Wallboard version 3.0.
Go Wallboard is a light, simple to deploy, client-only PC application that displays live CRM data and queue/agent statistics for a BroadWorks Call Center. Version 3.0 includes a number of new features and enhancements based on user feedback such as:
- Set Up Wizard – a neat utility simplifies the set up Go Wallboard
- Automatic Layout Switching – allows users to set pre-defined intervals to switch between layouts
- Manual Layout Switching – allows the user to switch a layout without going into the configuration screen
- Customised Layout – to design your own preferred layout if familiar with HTML, or use the templates
- CRM Integration – Mondago’s extensive range of CRM software and business application integration libraries have been utilised to enable the displaying of customer information against agent calls without the need for additional licences
- Additional Browser Connections – Go Wallboard V3.0 now supports five simultaneous Browser connections enabling any user with a Browser to mirror the main Wallboard view
“We are constantly looking to enhance and improve our solutions and take user feedback into account when developing new and exciting features,” explains Rob Cox, Commercial Director at Mondago.“Version 3.0 draws upon this feedback and also delivers additional features we’ve had in development to further enhance the user experience of Go Wallboard.”
“I am particularly excited by the inclusion of our CRM integration libraries enabling Go Wallboard to display the same caller information normally associated with Go Integrator ”
Go Wallboard is a relatively new product from Mondago with new contact centre products due for launch early in 2019. Version 3.0 of Go Wallboard is available from today, Wednesday 12th December.