UJET Reveals New Enhancements to Customer Support Platform
Enhancements expand flexibility with contact centre ecosystem
UJET, a modern cloud contact centre solution with leading innovation in smartphone-era customer support, recently announced a new range of enhancements to their customer support platform. During Customer Contact Week in Las Vegas, CCW, announced a range of updates to their UJET platform for customer support, which expands functionality in the contact centre ecosystem.
The solution, featuring new workforce management, quality management, and customer relationship management integration and configuration capabilities, the platform now offers expanded capabilities for supervisors, agents, and administrators alike.
What’s New to the UJET Customer Support Platform?
The updates to the UJET Customer Support platform include more out-of-the-box data connection, integration, and display options across existing and new systems.
The platform features:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration: Microsoft Dynamics users will now have access to the full UJET Customer Support platform. Dynamics customers will also be able to access UJET’s adapters for chat and calls as well as patented smart solutions and various advanced routing options, including the logical evaluation of user data from Dynamics to reduce session times
- Verint WFM Integration: The new Monet WFM access allows data to be pushed automatically from the UJET platform towards the workforce management system so that supervisors can support supervisors and agents more effectively in the contact centre. Support teams can even incorporate scheduling, forecasting, and better-optimised contact centre solutions through the UJET platform
- Verint QM Integration: Integration with the Monet Quality Management solution allows UJET’s call adapter to directly deliver data to the QM system. The collaboration provides for the evaluation and monitoring of agent interactions with customers, tracking key performance metrics, keywords, quotas, and more
- Customisable ticket titles: Professionals in the customer support environment can customise ticket titles quickly and easily through dynamic parameters to help agents see insightful information and enable more refined and simple session classification processing in their CRM tool. Supervisors, agents, and more can customise tickets by call chat ID, phone number, time stamp, and menu path.
- Custom Field Lookup: The UJET team now allows supervisors, agents, and administrators to access greater flexibility using their existing unique identifiers when connecting with end users
Improving Customer Experience Solutions
According to the Head of Product at UJET, Joerg Habermeier, whether it’s efficiently resolving customer issues, managing the agent workforce, tracking agent performance or quality of service, or dealing with data flow, many supervisors need to move between multiple systems. The new enhancements to the UJET platform will further cement the company’s commitment to delivering a mobile-focused, cloud-native, and intelligent approach to simplifying and optimising the contact centre ecosystem.