Our Latest Contact Centre Buyer’s Guide is Out Now
In Partnership with Talkdesk
Customer experience or “CX” has emerged as one of the major trends driving transformation in the business environment through recent years. As experience becomes the holy grail for companies, the old-fashioned “call centre” has evolved into a new beast.
As the ultimate touchpoint for brand and consumer interaction, the contact centre is the fuel that drives and supports your customer relationships. Without an effective contact centre, the entire consumer strategy crumbles. However, delivering excellent client experience isn’t just about supporting better IVRs and call queues anymore. Today’s contact centres need to be prepared to assist people on any channel, from video, to instant messaging and beyond.
Beyond the Call: The Evolving Contact Centre
Responding to evolving customer demands in the age of a digitally-empowered marketplace means exploring endless new opportunities. The contact centre is developing from virtually every angle, exploring new concepts like artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to drive quicker customer resolutions. On top of that, increasing numbers of businesses are moving towards the “omnichannel” approach, so that they can serve customers on the channel of their choosing.
With all this new technology to consider, there’s still the consistent demands of compliance and regulation to consider too. How can calls be managed and recorded in the age of GDPR? Where is customer data stored, and how can it be used to extract valuable insights?
Our latest Smart Guide to Contact Centre software technology is out now and you can download it for free here.
What’s in the Buyer’s Guide?
- What is Contact Centre Software Technology offer?
- Inbound vs. outbound contact centres
- Deploying the modern contact centre
- The important of customer experience (CX)
- The age of the empowered customer
- Cutting through the noise in the CX world
- The rise of omnichannel
- Building an omnichannel contact centre
- Call Analytics
- Employee engagement and training
- Workforce optimisation (WFO)
- AI in the contact centre
- Automated dialling solutions
- How do predictive diallers work?
- How do progressive diallers work?
- How do power diallers work?
- Agent headsets and accessories
- Understanding the regulations
- Achieving compliance in the contact centre
Written and published in partnership with leading Contact Centre vendor Talkdesk.