RingCentral Engage: Your Customer Engagement Tool
RingCentral's answer for excellent customer experience
Part of our RingCentral Buyer’s Guide.
RingCentral, a world leader in global cloud collaboration and communication solutions, announced the arrival of their brand-new customer engagement system in 2018. Designed in collaboration with their acquisition of Dimelo – a digital customer engagement platform – RingCentral Engage transforms the way you interact with customers.
In a world where consumers expect exceptional service in real-time through channels of their choice, Engage is designed to give companies the flexibility and agility they need to deliver. Using the technology of a smart AI routing engine, RingCentral Engage ensures that your agents can make the most of customer interactions on all touchpoints, from a single interface.
Features and Benefits
RingCentral Engage is an engagement platform giving agents the opportunity to access video and messaging for easier issue resolution. Agents will be able to elevate conversations from real-time messaging into video conversations to ensure greater satisfaction. Features include:
- Omni-digital empowerment: Aggregate all of the content from over 20 different digital channels into a single platform. Connect with customers via Facebook messenger, social media, and live chat, while accessing contextual information and consumer review portals. Automatic language recognition and smart routing personalises the experience even further
- Smart routing: Allocate your incoming messages to the correct agent automatically with AI. Remove the need to transfer signals manually to agents by routing messages automatically through the Intelligent Classification Engine. RingCentral’s proprietary software ensures that the right agent interacts with the correct customer
- Unified platform: Keep all of your conversations on a single platform to enhance resource handling and reduce duplicate discussions. Merge consumer identities across multiple channels and gain a complete picture of your customer based on their historical connections with your team and brand. Agents will be able to consistently access a full story about each customer
- KPIs and Metrics: Improve KPIs and optimise your customer experience strategy with state-of-the-art analytics. Upgrade your customer care solution by easily collecting and accessing data enriched by the Engage platform to track activity across all touchpoints and unlock a better performance picture. You can even identify ambassadors for your brand and increase profits by opening new opportunities
RingCentral Engage is Ideal For…
For companies looking for ways to integrate their digital engagement platform with their existing ecosystem and strategy, Engage is the way forward. The solution allows you to optimise your tools with valuable contextual data and a centralised customer support experience.
The benefits of the RingCentral Engage System are perfect for companies that need to:
- Unlock customer support solutions for the entire organisation: Empower supervisors and agents to bring in expertise from any point in the business, for better customer support
- Engage experts for customer collaboration: Contact centre agents can create custom team consisting of agents, customers, and experts to resolve issues at record speed, using integrated tools for communication
- Leverage screen and video sharing: RingCentral Engage ensures that agents can use real-time messaging solutions like SMS and Apple Business Chat to elevate conversations with ease
RingCentral Engage Available Channels
RingCentral Engage allows companies to manage all of their digital conversations from social to SMS on the same consistent platform. Channels available include:
- Social: Reduce response times on social networks with centralised communications on a unified platform, ensuring operational efficiency and exchange traceability
- Chat: Give customers access to quick and easy to support with live chat invitations and contextual agent support. Personalise conversations with historical data and real-time language detection
- Messaging: Interact with customers on their preferred messaging apps, including Facebook Messenger, in-app messaging for smartphones, such as WhatsApp and Apple Business chat
- Email: Access a state-of-the-art email management solution with conversation tracking and intelligent conversation routing
- Review Platforms: Be informed and react easily to any comment received on public review sites such as Google Play or Google my Business and never miss an opportunity to satisfy a customer
Target Market & Regional Availability
RingCentral is a global company with offices across the globe. Through the flexibility of the cloud, the business can offer services to organisations far and wide, regardless of their size. Licenses are available for between 1 user and hundreds of UC employees.
How to Buy & Pricing
RingCentral Engage pricing isn’t currently publicly displayed – please contact your local RingCentral office or representative for pricing details. Customers interested in RingCentral Engage may sign up for a free personal demonstration of the software.
FAQ and Finishing Thoughts
Now that consumers demand more than ever from their favourite brands, it’s crucial for companies to have the tools they need to serve their clients on any platform. RingCentral Engage will give companies a quick and easy way to deliver better experiences for agents and employees alike.
Q: What is Available with a RingCentral Office License?
A: RingCentral Office comes with a range of features and capabilities to explore. All options come with Number Transfer, Service Activation, Demonstrations and Training, Remote implementation or 2 or more users, Online, phone and chat support, Plan upgrade options.
Q: What is Dimelo?
A: RingCentral Engage was designed following RingCentral’s Engage of the customer engagement platform created by Dimelo. The Dimelo brand, based in France offers an engagement solution deployed by brands like AXA, Orange, Allianz and more.
Q: Can I try before I buy?
A: Customers interested in RingCentral Engage are encouraged to sign up for a free personalised demonstration with a RingCentral solution specialist.