The Future of Customer Experience: Chatbots and AI?
Take a look at this webinar where we ask Enghouse Interactive if AI powered chatbots are the future of customer experience
UC Today are revolutionising the webinar. Gone are the days of boring slide decks and bland presentations as we bring you interactive video conversations augmented with stunning visuals.
This webinar combines two fascinating industry topics that are inevitably intertwined. Artificial Intelligence, along with its potential to transform various aspects of communications landscape, is arguably the industry’s hottest topic. At the same time chatbots and bot technology are playing a much larger role in customer experience, CX, provision globally. The combination of the two offers CX providers the chance to improve service provision and end users the chance to more quickly and easily resolve previously tedious issues. In this webinar, with Enghouse Interactive, we ask if chatbots and artificial intelligence, AI, could combine to form the future of CX provision.
• Learn how, and why, the contact centre environment has changed making chatbots and AI more appealing for businesses to invest in
• Discover why chatbots and AI have the potential to transform CX provision for the better
• Examine specific scenarios, use cases and vertical markets where AI enhanced chatbots offer the best ROI for businesses
• Understand the difference between the types of bots that use sophisticated AI engines or more simple routing technology
• Get a list of top tips for planning and deploying AI based bot technology
The capabilities of artificial intelligence engines are expanding rapidly and bot technology is just one area where AI promises to potentially transform our experiences thus far. This webinar asks if contact centre operators should be exploring this combination to improve CX provision right now.
Watch at your desk or from your mobile phone and get all the latest information on emerging areas of technology and thought leadership topics. UC Today are changing the traditional webinar to inform and educate in the most interesting way possible.
Rate, review, share on YouTube and join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter and email.
Presenter Patrick Watson with Jeremy Payne, Group VP Marketing & Alliances at Enghouse Interactive.