UC Today Partners the Call & Contact Centre Expo 2018
At London’s ExCeL on the 21st and 22nd March 2018
As you will be aware by now, we have partnered with Europe’s leading Call & Contact Centre Conference and Expo which will be taking place at London’s ExCeL on the 21st and 22nd March 2018.
The Call & Contact Centre Expo is an informative and captivating exhibition and conference designed to showcase the latest and most effective developments within the customer engagement world.
They will be welcoming impressive keynote speakers from Global brands, including –
- Dr Nicola Millard – Customer Insights at BT Global Services
- Ian Massingham – Tech Evangelism at Amazon Web Services
- Stuart Earnes – Operational Improvement at Waitrose
- Dave Thomson – Principal Solutions Engineer at Salesforce
…and many, many more!
Seminars from leading suppliers showcasing innovative products and services in everything from pitch scripting and recording software to staff retention and motivation techniques in one place, at one time – no other event offers contact centre professionals this level of information, education and guidance.
Running alongside four other industry-leading events and boasting:
- An unparalleled line-up of 700 cutting-edge supplier exhibitors
- 200 interactive masterclasses and;
- 500 expert-led seminars overall
Call & Contact Centre Expo will attract an audience of over 4,000 directors, consumers and decision makers.
Don’t wait until the last minute! Get your FREE ticket HERE
Sponsorship & Exhibiting enquiries:
Eddy Lawrance – Event Director
Marketing & Press enquiries:
Lauren Williams – 0117 929 6088