West Workshop to Design Effective Contact Strategy
The Game-Plan for making Omnichannel customer service work will be held in Ireland in January 2019
Leading Unified Communications Systems Integrator, West, are running a masterclass designed to provide insights and practical suggestions for companies wanting to deliver effective Customer Experience (CX) journeys.
The full-day Masterclass, entitled “The Game-Plan for Making Omnichannel Customer Service Work”, is intended to be a deep dive, immersive and interactive session which will equip delegates with the tools necessary for developing an effective game-plan.
“We are slowly discovering that omnichannel effectiveness requires unified queuing and desktops.”
“Even so, these are just table stakes in terms of achieving that elusive win-win for both brand and customer – reduced cost to serve and improved CX. The missing piece remains knowing how to develop an effective game-plan for making omnichannel customer service actually work,” commented Martin Wyatt, Vice-President Sales (EMEA) at West.
Taking place on Wednesday 16th January, the event will be hosted by CX and AI Engagement Strategist Martin Hill-Wilson of Brainford Consulting and will cover topics such as:
- Why going digital is the wrong context for redesigning your contact strategy
- What you need to know as input into contact planning
- Understanding the omnichannel framework and its underlying principles
- Using this approach to rebalance voice based live assistance with other modalities (text and video) and other service options (Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven self-service and proactive service)
- How to design a low risk, design-test-optimise workflow that supports your omnichannel transformation
“Effective omnichannel is not just about the right technology. It’s about making service journeys work for customers. This also falls under the remit of omnichannel design,” adds Martin Hill-Wilson.
“Without the design mindset and operational management that effective omnichannel engagement requires, more channels will simply add more chaos – Omnichannel needs a proper plan.”
The event, which is expected to fill up quickly, is aimed at senior leaders who have specific responsibility for Customer Service, Channel Performance, Customer Experience, Contact Centre, Operations as well as Cloud Strategy and Digital Transformation. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and early registration is recommended.