What’s new in Avaya IPOCC 10?
Avaya Repackages Contact Centre Platform for Midsized Businesses
US enterprise software conglomerate Avaya has taken a stand for the little guy with the latest roll out of its IP Office Contact Centre platform.
IP Office Contact Centre 10 (IPOCC 10) is being marketed squarely at the mid-sized business market. It promises clients the means to create quality end to end, omni-channel customer experiences at prices medium sized businesses can afford.
Avaya has built a strong reputation as a leading player in contact centre technology. Its products are widely credited with simplifying and streamlining customer experience management across a wide range of contact points, be it on a computer, a mobile device or over the telephone.
The latest release in the IP Office Contact Centre suite intends hand the benefits of this technology to a broader audience. Contact Centre 10 has been designed to allow for simple and intuitive configuration to speed up customer journey mapping. It offers straightforward, real time management of call flow and call back, and includes real time and historical reporting features ready to integrate with CRM software.
Karen Hardy, Avaya’s vice president of Customer Engagement Solutions, said:
Customer expectations continue to rise and change, requiring companies to develop a far broader set of capabilities for their customer interactions.
“To be successful today, midsize businesses must be able to respond swiftly, efficiently and accurately to their customers no matter which channel of interaction – or combination of channels – customers choose. The new features in Avaya IP Office Contact Center 10 help contact centers quickly define and deploy their customer service strategy to proactively manage the entire customer lifecycle with the simplicity, flexibility and tools needed to improve the quality of customer interactions.”
The market for contact centre software has grown in recent years in line with the increase in outsourced and cloud based contact centre solutions. Management solutions like the IP Office Contact Centre suite are designed to allow businesses to take a smart approach to customer interactions, anticipating, automating and accelerating the contact. The purpose of integrating various channels is both to ensure consistency of service and to present customers with their preferred communication option.
Driving this is the recognition that better customer experiences lead to increased customer loyalty. Service is widely expected to overtake product and price as the most important differentiating factor between brands, as customers look increasingly for convenience and efficient, personalised service.
What’s New in Avaya IPOCC 10?
The following summarises the features being delivered in IP Office R10:
Midmarket and Cloud (Server Edition and Select)
- one-X ® Portal Application Resiliency*
- LDAP Synchronization for Server Edition
- WebLM Centralized Licensing
- Lower Footprint
- T38 Fax protocol support on Server Edition
- Capacity Enhancements
- 32 Music on Hold Sources
Common to All Platforms (Customer Premise and Cloud, Essential & Preferred Editions, Server Edition, and Select)
- Resiliency for SIP Endpoints
- Reduction in configuration changes that require a reboot
- Proactive Voice Quality Monitoring
- Direct Media
- H.323 Signaling Security
- Avaya Communicator for Web
- VM to Gmail and OAuth Authentication
- H175 Video Collaboration Station
- IP DECT R4 Edition 5
- Web Collaboration Enhancements
- UC Clients Enhancements
- Open APIs/SDKs
- WebRTC Connector, Location API
- Enhancement Emergency Location Services (NG911/NG112)
- Streamline Installation and Upgrades
- SIP Trunk Enhancements
- Expanded Web Manager functionality
- Avaya Communicator for Microsoft Lync adds support for Skype for Business
- On Another Call Notification
- Licensing Simplification
- PLDS licensing
- Centralized Server Edition / Select licensing
- Upgrade/migration solution Contact Center ACCS – 400 Agents Branch Solution
- SMGR Geo Redundancy
- Expanded client support for centralized users