6 Awesome Reasons to Buy the GrandStream GXP2170 IP Phone
GrandStream’s most impressive high-level IP phone to date
GrandStream Networks are a company that have been connecting people from across the world since 2002, with VoIP phones that offer productivity to businesses. The latest GrandStream GXP2170 phone was designed for companies that receive high volumes of calls, and it comes with a range of incredible features.
Here are 6 reasons why you should buy the GrandStream GXP2170 IP phone:
- Perfect for busy businesses: If your business receives a high volume of calls, then the GrandStream GXP2170 gives you the resources you need to handle them. Thanks to a range of efficiency focused and call-control features, you never have to miss an opportunity.
- Stunning colour display: The 4.3-inch LCD colour screen makes it easier than ever for receptionists, administrators, and sales staff to direct calls.
- Incredible Connection speeds: Because of the dual Gigabit, PoE network ports in the GrandStream GXP2170 device, users can get the fastest possible connection speeds.
- Security: Just like all other GrandStream IP Phones, the GrandStream GXP2170 comes with state-of-the-art security encryption technology, including TLS and SRTP.
- Automated Provisioning Options: The GrandStream GXP2170 comes with a range of automated provisioning options, which include the zero-configuration solution with the UCM series of IP PBXs, as well as encrypted XML files
- Up to 48 speed-dial keys: Need to instantly connect people across your network? No problem, the GrandStream GXP2170 comes with up to 48 on-screen customisable speed-dial keys.
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customisable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 3 inch (480×272) colour screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
The incredible new GrandStream GXP2170 is a fantastic example of powerful, top-of-the-range call centre technology. It makes dealing with high call volumes easy, without compromising on easy use. Have you used the GrandStream GXP2170 before? Let us know what you think in the comments below!