Following on from the our hugely well-received set of UC&C Tech Tracks aimed at Small, Mid-Size and Enterprise businesses we introduce the June Series – Call Analytics. For 2018, this encompasses both Call Recording and Call Reporting technologies.
This Track covers products and solutions from leading vendors. Call Analytics in simple terms is the ability to track voice interactions between the business, its customers and its suppliers and to report various statistics relating to those interactions.
By many, considered an optional add-on to their existing Unified Communications setup, for many a legal requirement (and let’s not forget GDPR!) – for all, actually an incredibly useful set of management tools; as the saying goes:
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it”
A saying coined by Management Consultant Peter Drucker and often interpreted as “If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it” – it’s a useful quote to bear in mind. With the right Call Analytics, you can start to improve the Customer Experience (CX) you provide.
So, throughout June we will publish a series of reviews, buyer’s guides and insights to enable you to make the best decisions on how to analyse your interactions with your customers, clients, staff, suppliers – everyone you and your business deal with during the working week.
Some topics planned as part of the track:
- Migrating your Business to Cloud based Call Analytics
- Call Recording & GDPR
- Buyer’s Guides
- AI Powered Call Analytics
- Speech Technologies 101
- Product Reviews
- Rebooting Call Logging – Call Analytics, CX and Cloud
- Market Insights
…and more, so DON’T MISS IT! Simple, clear, essential – the UC Today monthly Technology Track for June.
Your Opinions Count
As we have already said, delivering opinion is one of our core aims, so to help us with that, we want to hear from you – look for the comments section throughout our publications and let us know what you think and help us share the tracks with others.
- AI Powered Call Analytics: Let the Machines Do the Talking
- Speech Technologies 101: Getting Creative with Communication
- Migrating your Business to Cloud-Based Call Analytics
- Analytics, Compliance, and Experience in the Digital World
- Call Recording & GDPR: Staying on the Right Side of the New Regulations
- Red Box Recorders Talk Integration with Salesforce & Next-Level Transcription
- Call Analytics Series – Technology Track 2018