June sees the launch of another Technology Track Series – Call Recording – not so long ago this was just simply recording calls and storing them and the only real decision to make was whether you recorded trunks (external telephone lines) or extensions – nowadays, we’re talking PCI DSS, compliance, GDPR, Speech Analytics and Cloud, to name a few of the hot topics.
Each week, we will release lots of new content that builds into a complete Buyer’s Guide – every new article is shared via our social media accounts so you shouldn’t miss any if you follow us. (Follow us on LinkedIn)
Join our Weekly Newsletter which is a selection of the most popular and trending articles, every Friday at 9am (no spam we promise) – details on our weekly digest page.
Publications published for the Call Recording series are as follows:
- Voiceflex Call Recording Review
- OAK Clarify Product Review
- 7 Reasons to Invest in Call Recording
- Xarios Call Recorder Product Review
- Call Recording and Data Protection: UK Law Explained
- Tollring iCS Record Product Review
- Call Recording 101 – UC Today’s Guide to Call Recording Software
- Compare Call Recording Software for Business
- Call Recording and the GDPR: Preparing for the New Data Laws
- Call Recording 2020 – the Future of Call Recording
- PCI Compliance & Call Recording explained
- Did the FCA Get it Right with its U-turn on MIFID II Call Recording Rules?
- Cloud vs On-Premises: The Struggle for Call Recording Laid Bare
- Mitel MiVoice Call Recording Review: Real Time Streaming for Seamless Distribution
- Call Recording Vendors in the UK
- FCA Call Recording Short Guide
- What You Need to Know About MiFID II
Questions that might be on your mind:
- Do you need to record your calls?
- Must you record, for regulatory compliance for example?
- What do you want to record?
- What about PCI-DSS?
- What is PCI-DSS?
- Storage of recordings and backup – DPA and GDPR
- Accessing and reviewing recordings
- Keyword recognition and flagging
- Trunk or extension (yes, still a decision to make)
- Which vendor?
- How will you deploy the solution?
Quite a few things to consider – the idea of the Call Recording Series, as with all of our Series, is to help you decide what you need and where to get it by providing a Channel Guide for resellers, Buyer’s Guides, Product Reviews, and more – making the decision-making process easier.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media accounts to be advised of BRAND NEW articles as they come online; it could be time well spent if you are looking to add Call Recording to your business or upgrade your existing solution.