It’s more complicated than ever to decide which communications devices and software applications to deploy in the workplace, which also includes remote and mobile working practices. Physical phones continue to be the preferred choice for most environments; however Unified Communications vendors are continuing to offer soft mobile clients and softphones which means they will likely still need to be paired with headsets.
In this series you will gain valuable insights on the range of endpoints and accessories available in the UC market today. We’ll be exploring open SIP endpoints, proprietary IP phones, wireless phones, conference phones and headsets.
We’ll be reviewing today’s marketplace trends, the leading vendors and their products and advising how small to large businesses need to evaluate their options before making a purchase decision.
Choice, mobility, features, market trends and the near future of IP endpoints are the theme for this series.
Here are some of the planned topics – there will be many articles based on the following list:
- What ARE IP Endpoints and Accessories?
- Benefits of Endpoints – cutting through the noise and getting down to business
- Endpoint Market Trends – Market Analysis
- The Future of UC Endpoints – 2019 and beyond
- Who’s BIG in Endpoints 2018?
- IP Phones Vendor Comparison 2018 – compare these big brand names and specifically mention their flagship IP Phone (best in range). (1,000 words
- Headsets Market Trends 2018
- Best Conference Phones 2018
- Best IP Phones for Small Business
- IP Phones Price Comparison 2018
So, whatever you do, don’t miss our October Series on IP Endpoints & Accessories – it will be a good one!
Join us in October for the IP Endpoints & Accessories TechnologyTrack – it could be time well spent if you are looking to purchase SIP Phones, DECT, WiFi, Conference Phones, Headsets or other Endpoints & Accessories for your business.
IP Endpoint & Accessories Series Sponsors
ForgeServe is a multi-tier IP device provisioning and service management platform. Designed by Swoop Datacom, the system is intended to provide resellers, service providers, and distributors with the complete life-cycle management solution