Yealink offers an IP Phone solution series, including the T41S, T42S, T46S, T48S and conference phone CP960, for Skype for Business and Office 365, which provides more communications choices for users. All phone models feature HD voice, a modern Skype for Business interface and rich phone functionality. The model choices cover users from executives to receptionists and SMBs to large enterprises and meet the needs of diverse user personas. The Gigabit colour phone T46S and the flagship touch screen colour phone T48S both feature Skype-inspired user interface with minimal learning costs.
The Yealink CP960, compatible with Microsoft Skype for Business, is an enterprise-grade conference phone, bringing the Skype for Business experience and functionality from the desktop to the conference room. Based on Android OS, the CP960 provide users with dedicated Skype for Business user interface to achieve more tailored and simpler communication experience. To delivering unparalleled audio clarity, the CP960 is armed with Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology and SILK speech codec, which makes the phone users feel like they were sitting in the same room with other attendees. Besides, CP960 enhances your office productivity by supporting multi phone functions including Skype for Business conference, calendar, CAP, hot-desking, Boss/Admin and so forth.
Apart from Skype for Business phones, Yealink solutions for Microsoft also includes T56A and T58A media phones and the CP960 conference phone for Microsoft Teams, and device management platform for Yealink devices.
Yealink, the global leading unified communication (UC) solution provider, helps businesses of all sizes make the most of their UC experience and embrace the power of “Easy Collaboration.” Yealink One-stop UC Solutions unify voice, video and data, and satisfy diverse customer needs and usage scenarios. The company’s comprehensive product portfolio includes video conferencing systems, conference phones, desk IP phones, wireless DECT phones and accessories. Customers from more than 100 countries enjoy Yealink’s reliable UC solutions through its global sales and service network.
More Microsoft Teams Articles
- Microsoft Teams Free vs. Slack Free: Clash of the Collaboration Titans
- Microsoft Teams Now Available for Government in Our June Update
- The Latest Updates to Microsoft Teams: What’s New?
- Windows Launches a New Kind of Collaboration Display
- Microsoft Saves More than $120,000 per day in the Cloud
- Out Loud: Microsoft Teams on the Frontline
- New Microsoft Certified Yealink Skype for Business IP & Conference Phone
- Microsoft Teams vs Amazon Chime: Which Way Should You Go?
- Maximise Your Microsoft Collab Investments with Diagnostics from Modality
- Modality Systems Proud to be Supporting Women in Tech