Natalie Keightley is Contact Centre Product Marketing Lead at Avaya and joins Patrick as the special guest on today’s podcast.
Firstly Natalie explains to Patrick what Avaya’s Loyalty2gether program is and why it is so important to their customers. Designed to aid Avaya customers and partners when upgrading their communication platforms to ensure they are able to transform their businesses for the modern age.
“The way that Avaya has approached our portfolio is very much about layering on capability as and when customers need it”
Avaya have commissioned research, in conjunction with IDC, to find out more about where organisations think they are on their transformation journeys. The research was published this year in the report titled Digital Transformation: Insight into Getting it Right! The research was global in nature, covering 15 countries, interviewed 600 consumers and 751 senior level individuals from organisations across a variety of industries.
Natalie tells us about some of the most interesting findings from the research.
Avaya are partner focused and utilising a program like Loyalty2gether can provide a massive opportunity to their partner base. The program offers various features and many facets, as well as aggressive discounts, with marketing and other support services provided by Avaya to their business partners.
“The partnership that we have with them is critical in terms of how we go to market and how we meet the needs of our customers. Our business partner community is absolutely central to Avaya and it’s at the heart of this program.”
Natalie also explains how the Loyalty2gether program is part of a more general transformation from an Avaya perspective, where they increase their focus on cloud services.
Listen on your daily commute, whilst walking the dog, or in the gym. UC Today Out Loud provides bite size podcasts, bringing you all of the latest UC and collaboration news.
Rate, review, share on Apple Podcasts, and Buzzsprout, and join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter and email.
Presenter and Tech Journalist Patrick Watson and special guest Natalie Keightley.
More Avaya Stories
- Effective Collaboration is Key to Providing the Best Customer Experiences
- Avaya’s New Vibe in the Age of Agility
- Introducing the Compelling CU-360 Collaboration Unit from Avaya
- Exploring Customer Experience with Sabio and Avaya
- Avaya Named a Leader by Gartner in 2018 MQ for UC
- Out Loud: Migrating to the Cloud Your Way with Avaya
- Out Loud: A Partner’s Perspective on Avaya’s Cloud Proposition
- Avaya and Pixcom Deliver Enhanced Cloud Communications to SMEs
- Avaya Cloud Now Available Through Telarus
- Avaya Prices $300 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes