Grandstream GWN7600 WiFi Access Point Review – Advanced APs
Your mid-tier WiFi Access Point
For businesses to run a successful communication stack, they need more than just the right combination of software and hardware. It’s also essential to have the correct connections in place to support your business. That’s something that Grandstream takes seriously in its portfolio of high-level UC and IT offerings.
The Grandstream GWN7600 is an impressive WiFi access point explicitly created for the needs of small and mid-sized businesses. It supports everything from commercial locations to multi-floor offices and branch offices. This mid-tier 802.11Ac solution can handle up to 1.27GBps over up to 450 concurrent WiFi clients, with an incredible 165-metre coverage range. Here’s what you need to know about the GWN7600 from Grandstream.
Grandstream GWN7600 Features:
The Grandstream GWN7600 is a state-of-the-art 802.11ac Wave 2 access point created for small and mid-sized business in a variety of unique corporate environments. This simple solution from Grandstream offers dual-band MU-MIO and beamforming technology to ensure that you can maintain maximum network strength throughout your business.
To make sure that you can set up and manage your WiFi implementation with ease, Grandstream also provides the simplicity of a controller-less network management design. You can control your entire connectivity landscape through a basic web-based user interface. Features of the GWN7600 include:
- 1.27 Gbps wireless throughput
- Dual-band MU-MIMO with beam-forming features
- 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Power-over-ethernet support for 802.3af
- Advanced Quality of Service management
- Real-time performance for low-latency applications
- Coverage range of up to 165 metres
- Anti-hacking critical data control and lockdown via digital signatures
- Secure boot and unique random passwords per device
- Embedded controller for auto-discovery and auto-provisioning for up to 30 devices
Grandstream GWN7600 Benefits
Designed to make managing connectivity easier for small and mid-sized businesses, the Grandstream GWN7600 WiFi access point is an excellent piece of technology for commercial locations, multi-floor offices, and more. Its specialist beam-forming technology means that this device can ensure a higher quality and scale of WiFi coverage, perfect for companies that can’t afford a drop in service. Benefits of the GWN7600 include:
- Dual-band MU-MIMO: The dual-band 2×2:2 technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your WiFi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run
- Easy installation and management: The GWN7600 simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. AN embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 30 Aps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about
- Flexibility: This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in
- Advanced performance: The GWN7600 comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 450 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE
Pricing and Who Is It For?
The Grandstream GWN7600 is ideally suited to the needs of small and mid-sized companies that need to expand the quality of their connections with state of the art AP technology. It comes with no single point of failure, and the option to integrate with third-party routers, so you don’t have to give up on your existing investments.
If you have medium-to-high user density in your network and you need a solution that can support reliable connectivity every day, you can reach out to Grandstream for a price on the GWN7600 today.
One of the most advanced AP solutions on the market, this WiFi offering from Grandstream is a state-of-the-art opportunity for small and mid-sized companies to upgrade their network. Whether you’re running a commercial office, branch location, or multi-floor environment, the GWN7600 will give you more scope and dependability from your WiFi connections. What’s more, there’s no complicated installation process to worry about or time-consuming WiFi management.
The GWN7600 controller-less distributed management design means that you don’t have to worry about single points of failure. Plus, the fact that the tool integrates so well with other third-party routers means that you have the freedom to use a complete best-in-class package for your connectivity stack.
Have you tried the Grandstream GWN7600 yet? Tell us all about your experiences in the comment section below.