The demand for cloud-based contact centres is growing. In a world of distributed remote and hybrid teams, companies are searching for future-proof, flexible technologies capable of synchronising their staff wherever they are. However, for a CCaaS solution to be truly transformative, it needs to offer companies a customisable environment for building unique CX strategies.
NEC, one of the top innovators in the contact centre landscape, has introduced its own UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE platform, specially designed to suit the needs of modern companies. Built with a focus on the new age of work and connectivity, the all-in-one, integrated platform provides businesses with everything they need to align and empower their teams.
The cloud-based technology includes everything from collaboration tools to keep staff on the same page to innovative video, business phone and messaging capabilities. Let’s take a closer look at the UNIVERGE BLUE CCaaS solution.
UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE Review: Features
As one-size-fits-all contact centres become increasingly outdated, UNIVERGE BLUE provides companies with more control and flexibility. The ENGAGE platform is entirely system agnostic. This means companies can leverage the technology with any of the services and tools they already use to manage CX.
ENGAGE empowers companies to boost workplace efficiency and productivity without compromising on intelligent customer experience. The state-of-the-art ecosystem can adapt to suit the needs of any brand and has already proven to be a powerful tool for some of the world’s leading companies.
- Remote management and provisioning
- Smart routing with custom workflows
- System-agnostic compatibility including ERP and CRM systems
- Contact monitoring for omnichannel environments
- Agent-controlled multimedia recording
- Personalised collaboration tools and presence features
- Automatic feedback collection
- Agent scheduling capabilities
- Automatic call distribution
- Custom voice prompts for self-service
- Silent mode for monitoring
- Outreach for two-way conversations
ENGAGE also works alongside other solutions offered by the UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services Platform, such as collaboration, video conferencing tools, file sharing, etc.
UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE Review: Benefits
The UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE platform is an all-in-one, customisable environment designed for the contact centre of today and tomorrow. The highly scalable system-agnostic service comes with access to a range of integrated apps, so business users can access new functionality as their company grows. What’s more, it comes with phenomenal security and compliance features.
The extensive cloud environment offers advanced protection against phishing, hackers, viruses, and malware, so companies can keep crucial data protected. It’s also built to keep legal, financial, and healthcare teams compliant in all environments. Leading Green Energy provider Pozitive Energy said switching to the UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE platform helped them to increase their efficiency by 90%, thanks to the single-pane-of-glass experience provided.
Some of the core benefits of the ENGAGE platform include the following:
- Ideal for flexible workers: The highly flexible ENGAGE platform is ideally suited to remote deployment and management. Not only can companies scale the solution according to their needs, but they can also monitor the key metrics in their contact centre easily, allowing for more intelligent growth. A centralised environment provides call monitoring which supports analysis according to a group, agent profile, and skill set. Scheduling is also available to help teams make the most of distributed and in-office workers.
- Streamlined omnichannel: The ENGAGE platform supports all kinds of communications, from chat and email to video and voice. The ecosystem also comes with a customisable agent environment, with both desktop and browser versions available. Users can also leverage outreach tools within ENGAGE to combine outbound and inbound contact centre capabilities into one convenient platform. Plus, self-service features are also available with custom voice prompts. This can help to reduce the strain on workers and improve customer experience.
- Recording and feedback: ENGAGE supports flexible, agent-controlled multimedia recordings, which are stored in secure environments to suit any business need. Business leaders can evaluate, annotate, and provide structured feedback to agents based on the information they collect. There’s also the option to set up a silent mode, so supervisors and managers can listen in on calls and deliver advice. Users can also leverage automated feedback collection from customers to help them access more advanced insights.
- Fantastic management: Companies have complete freedom when it comes to choosing how to run their contact centre environment. The ENGAGE platform streamlines incoming inquiries with smart routing capabilities. There are also custom agent status options, so business leaders can see which team members are available at any time. Automatic call distribution solutions are available based on function, region, time of day, or organisation. Plus, there are tons of built-in reports for insights and metric tracking.
- System-agnostic freedom: UNIVERGE BLUE works with various environments and tools, so businesses can build the platform best suited to them. Plus, the platform can easily integrate with critical business applications, ERP, and CRM systems, to provide users with a single-pane-of-glass environment for productivity. With UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE, companies can eliminate the one-size-fits-all contact centre once and for all.
UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE Review: Verdict
UNIVERGE BLUE offers a range of custom-made smart workspace solutions for today’s complex and distributed workforces. The highly customisable cloud-based contact centre solution is packed with functionality to enhance and streamline daily customer service and sales tasks.
Not only can companies enable their employees to work from any environment, but with ENGAGE, they can also enhance end-to-end employee experiences. Automatic call distribution services can be synchronised to suit specific requirements. Agents can benefit from a secure, personalised dashboard where they can access everything from CRM integrations to real-time reporting.
UNIVERGE BLUE’s contact centre even comes with tools to help business leaders make the most of their workforce, with staffing and presence capabilities already included in the technology. Suitable for any size or style of business, UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE is a phenomenal solution for companies looking to take their customer and employee experience strategy to the next level.