Introducing MOMO board: The Innovative Message Board
Messaging that you can take anywhere
In today’s highly dispersed workplace, it’s more important than ever for companies to have a way of keeping their teams connected. We’re living and working in an environment where team members may not be in the same office, city, or country anymore. That’s one of the reasons why collaborative tools and instant messaging applications have become so popular in recent months.
One of the latest tools designed to simplify the way that people work together in a collaborative environment is MOMO Board. A mobile bulletin board, cloud storage system, and messenger connected into a single mobile application, MOMO Board helps to keep today’s workers informed and in-tune with the latest information in their workplace.
Here’s what you need to know about this intuitive mobile app.
MOMO Board Features
With MOMO Board, today’s dispersed and mobile workers can collaborate on posts in real-time, set up notifications, and connect with their team members using files, videos, images, and text. All of the content that you share on this secure mobile app is safely archived in a cloud storage facility so that members can access the information that they need wherever they are.
Additionally, aside from connecting with members of your team, MOMO Board also gives users access to endless sources of information and inspiration, by allowing them to browse through recommended boards or search for options using keywords.
- Access to community boards from anywhere, both on desktop and mobile
- Create a private community board or access public information
- Automatically import board members to sub-boards
- Access complete control over board permissions
- Post and collaborate with all file and media types
- Manage multiple boards at once
- Attach files from Google Drive, Box, iCloud and Dropbox
- 10GB of storage for each account (free)
- Search through boards and retrieve information
- Explore and participate in interesting posts
MOMO Board Benefits
MOMO Board is a community-focused work collaboration app designed to bring your team members together and help them communicate more efficiently in both a mobile and desktop environment. With a simple and convenient solution to combine cloud storage, messaging, and boards in one place, businesses can communicate, collaborate, and archive information. Benefits include:
- Range of communication options: Create a board space where members can interact with each other quickly and easily using mobile and desktop apps. The user interface is simple and efficient, for better collaboration
- Chat and collaborate in real-time: Send videos, files, and image to your coworkers whenever you need to. You can chat on any topic and create direct and group chats to suit your needs. What’s more, all accounts come with 10GB of free storage so you can access the content that you share later on the cloud
- Create the right community for your needs: You can create public or private community boards, as well as sub-boards that are attached to a main board. There’s also the option to set different controls for each board you run
- Manage your boards easily: Dismiss members of your group easily, add new admins, or allow and block member posting on boards. You can also secure access to certain private boards by adding a password
- Integrations with your favourite tools: MOMO board allows users to add their files from Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud
- Find information easily: Search through posts, chat conversations, and more to find the information you need with a file name, keyword, or description
With MOMO Board, you can even explore other boards that are open to the public to access information shared by other relevant groups in your community or industry.
MOMO Board Finishing Thoughts
In a world growing increasingly cluttered with collaboration tools, MOMO Board takes a new approach to keeping today’s dispersed teams connected. As well as instant private and group chat, it gives users a chance to collaborate together on creative boards where they can share and store useful information. What’s more, with plenty of cloud storage available, you don’t have to worry about using the information you share.
Additionally, the option to browse through other public boards is a great option for companies looking for insights and inspiration available from other companies in their industry. If you’re looking for a unique and easy-to-manage tool for collaboration through boards and chats, MOMO board could be the perfect option for you.
Have you had a chance to check out this intriguing new collaboration tool yet? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.