MangoApps Review: Seamless Team Collaboration
A Tasty Option for Team Collaboration
As modern companies become more dispersed, collaboration tools are one of the critical solutions making sure that your everyday employees can stay connected. The biggest challenge for most companies is choosing the collaborative system that’s right for their needs.
MangoApps is a popular digital workplace system which combines instant messaging, collaborative features, workplace intranet, and machine learning into an easy-to-use platform. Designed to support companies from a wide range of verticals, MangoApps even comes with dozens of built-in integrations available so you can design the collaborative solution that best suits your team.
Is this collaboration tool you’ve been searching for?
Features of MangoApps
The MangoApps collaboration platform is an enhanced digital intranet solution with content creation tools that allow you to keep your teams connected and engaged at any moment. Within the software, you’ll find a vendor and team collaboration platform where people inside and outside of your organisation can connect securely over critical projects. What’s more, because MangoApps is designed as a modular system, you can add further capabilities according to your needs. Features include:
- Wiki Pages and knowledgebases
- Social news feeds
- Projects and team spaces
- Task management
- Instant messaging and chat
- Rich text posts
- Internal and external workspaces
- Global search
- Screen and video recording
- Single sign-on
- Built-in app integrations
- Easy onboarding
- Native smartphone apps
- Office 365 connector
- Open APIs
- Advanced security systems
- Data retention and compliance options
- Analytics and reports
Benefits of MangoApps
The MangoApps team and vendor collaboration system helps everyone invested in your company to connect in a cohesive and efficient way. Companies can use MangoApps to drive employee productivity, achieve outstanding project outcomes and more. Benefits include:
- Simpler, more effective collaboration: Enjoy a collaboration platform that makes teamwork more secure. You can share knowledge, wikis, files and more with experts throughout your business, regardless of their role. What’s more, every item in your discussion can be turned into an action item, reducing the need for meetings and emails.
- Drive employee engagement: With in-built gamification and employee recognition tools, boosting productivity has never been easier. Through an agile community of discussion groups, companies can increase employee satisfaction, vendor and supplier loyalty, and more.
- Improve customer experience: Want to deepen the connections your clients have with your company? Welcome them into your secure collaboration platform! There are options to bring anyone, external or internal into your collaborative conversations.
- Accelerate performance: Confidently share files with partners and customers using highly-secure services and accelerate business innovation. MangoApps helps to reduce the amount of time it takes for business ideas to go from concept to reality. What’s more, your employees can access their system anywhere – even from their mobile device.
- Simplify onboarding: MangoApps makes it easy to keep everyone on your team on the same page. Empower individuals throughout your business quickly by giving teams instant access to old projects and knowledgebase documents.
Target Market & Regional Availability
The MangoApps collaboration solution is best-suited to mid-sized enterprise companies and larger groups. However, there are options available for smaller companies. Specifically, MangoApps recommends “Mango 360”, their SMB solution for any organisation with fewer than 100 employees or users.
How to Buy & Pricing
MangoApps prices their collaboration system on a simple subscription-based model. The standard option for up to $100 users is available at a rate of $5 per month, per user. You can deploy MangoApps either on-premise or in the cloud, with annual billing available. MangoApps also offers a private demonstration or free trial for people who aren’t sure about their purchase.
The enterprise plan comes with a dedicated customer success manager, priority and SLA support, apps for Android and iOS, your choice of global data centre, and automatic software upgrades. Volume and non-profit discounts are available.
Finishing Thoughts: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives
MangoApps takes an appealing modular approach to collaboration, allowing companies to build out their experience with additional integrations and features. Built with an intelligent employee platform at its core, MangoApps is ideal for businesses from a range of backgrounds, and it’s great when you want to keep external and internal teams connected.
- Plenty of options to engage and interact with your community.
- Connect with employees, vendors and customers alike.
- Keep your data secure with Amazon AWS hosting.
- Centralised notification system keeps you up-to-date.
- Web interface, apps, and iOS apps available.
- Build on your experience with more than 50 in-built integrations.
- Excellent customer service with dedicated customer success manager.
- Automatic software upgrades keep you on the cutting edge.
- Notifications in the desktop app are a little vague.
- Obscure reward system in gamification
- Can be difficult to use at first
- Not well-suited to smaller companies
If you’re looking for an alternative to MangoApps, try:
- eXo Platform