The 2021 UC Awards ceremony is fast approaching, and we couldn’t be more excited.
As you continue to submit your applications for an opportunity to earn a new accolade for yourself, or your company, we thought we’d share some insights into the event. This week, we’re introducing you to our incredible panel of judges.
These industry experts have been kind enough to lend us their knowledge and insights as we strive to find the most impressive companies and innovators in various UC categories. The judges this year will be evaluating each applicant on ability to innovate, ability to execute, and the ability to improve experience.
Our Roster of Impressive Judges
Leading the judging team this year, as ever, is our very own Publisher, Rob Scott. Rob is Chair of Judges and the driving force behind UC Today and has over 20 years of experience working with business communications vendors. This year’s panel of expert judges are:
- Irwin Lazar: The President and Principal Analyst of Metrigy, Irwin knows all about researching some of the leading UC brands in the world
- Blair Pleasant: Principal Analyst and President of COMMFusion, Blair Pleasant is a dedicated industry analyst with two decades of experience in the tech sector
- Jon Arnold: Principal of J Arnold Associates, Tech thought leader, Analyst, and Speaker. Jon is an expert in all things digital transformation and UC
- Kevin Kieller: Co-Founder and Lead UC&C Strategist for EnableUC, Kevin Kieller knows what it takes to achieve great things in Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Melissa Swartz: Cloud and VoIP system Expert Melissa is a founder of a leading independent consultancy firm which focuses on business communications and cloud
- Zeus Kerravala: Principal Analyst and Founder of ZK Research, Zeus is a well-known name in the UC industry and an extremely knowledgeable figure in communications
- Stephanie Watson: General Manager for MZA Ltd, Stephanie is an amazing mind with authoritative insights into the Telecom and UC market
- Tim Banting: Practice Leader for Enterprise Communications at Omdia, Tim is responsible for leading a team of analysts who explore the latest capabilities of the digital workplace
We added two new judges for this year to bring us to a grand total of 8 amazing minds, all committed to finding the best of the best.
Don’t forget to get your applications in before the 14th of June 2021. Visit UC Awards to download the application pack.