VoIPstudio Review: A Cloud Phone System with a 5 Star Trustpilot Rating
Support your business from the Cloud with VoIPstudio
is a cloud-based solution designed to provide companies with high-grade business “Voice over Internet Protocol” phone services. VoIPstudio stands out in the current competitive communication marketplace for its ability to support smaller companies, with a highly cost-effective model. Solutions available through VoIPstudio start at a minimal price of only £3.99 per month while giving today’s organisations the innovative functionality, scalability, and flexibility they need to thrive.
VoIPstudio has seen phenomenal success recently, with year-over-year growth of 25%. What’s more, they’ve also earned the loyalty of their customer base, with a 5-star rating on Trustpilot. Here, we’re going to take a closer look at the VoIPstudio service, and what you can expect to get out of it.
VoIPstudio provides a straight-forward and accessible solution for business VoIP. The same extensive features are included in every package, such as:
- Virtual numbers
- Reception console
- Conference calling
- Call transfer
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Unlimited Call Recording
- ACD Queues
- Ring Groups
- Extension dialling
- Call Waiting
- Follow Me
- Music on Hold
- Company Directory
- Call pick-up
One particularly important feature of VoIPstudio, is its state-of-the-art security. This is a company that takes privacy and safety seriously. For instance, to make sure that you have the best level of control over your call environment, VoIPstudio offers a host of controls that protect your system, network, and applications. VoIPstudio has:
- A top-tier hosting provider that protects customer data from external attacks
- A system ensuring controlled access to customer data
- Hardened passwords rotated on a 90-day basis
- Wireless connectivity protected by PEAP, TLS, TTLS, and EAP
- Formal security policies to deal with malware and viruses
From a security perspective, all calls routed through VoIPstudio are sent through three data centres within the UK, US, and Japan. Each of those centres is ISO 27001 certified, which ensures that the company can offer the highest standards of data security. Additionally, the company itself imposes strict employee guidelines to make sure that your information remains private to you.
Benefits of VoIPstudio
As well as offering a highly secure solution for Internet-based communications, VoIPstudio also ensures that deploying and accessing the system is incredibly simple. Some of the biggest benefits of VoIPstudio include:
- An easy-to-use web interface: With a browser-based receptionist console, companies from any background can get started with their VoIP solution in minutes. Managing and creating user groups is simple, and you can set up conference rooms, IVR call flows, and voicemail recordings in seconds. One of VoIPstudio’s customers, Ascert have been able to create a unified communication solution that completely removes the need for in-house servers using the VoIPstudio Ascert says that VoIPstudio “has made the whole management process easier.”
- Make calls from any device: No matter how your people prefer to stay connected, VoIPstudio has you covered. From desk phone and softphone to tablet or smartphone, VoIPstudio works seamlessly on any device, giving you the flexibility that you need. VoIPstudio customer “FashionOne” announced that their productivity levels increased by 60% following the implementation of their new software. The one-click configuration means that the company can scale rapidly according to seasonal fluctuations – which is critical in the fashion industry
- Award-winning VoIP Technology: VoIPstudio is recognised by the industry as one of the leading providers of cloud-based PBX solutions. The company is a proud holder of the 2018 ITSPA “Best Business Internet Telephony” service provider award
Countless case studies prove the efficacy of the VoIPstudio platform. For instance, Camelot Global, a leading lottery operator, said that VoIPstudio makes it easier for them to add and remove new phone lines as required, improving their ability to appeal to new users and customers. “It does everything we need it to do, for example, we can connect multiple phone lines through a single line.”
Target Market & Regional Availability
Thousands of companies around the world are already using VoIPstudio to power their next-level communication strategy without breaking the bank. The system is available throughout the UK and USA, and it’s an entirely zero-touch solution. In other words, you can deploy the platform yourself over the cloud in no time!
The affordability and accessibility of VoIPstudio make it particularly appealing to smaller businesses, which may not have been able to explore the latest communications solution without the help of such an innovative new service.
How to Buy & Pricing
One of the things that set VoIPstudio apart from other VoIP providers is their commitment to making IP communication more accessible to everyone. The solutions are delivered as an “all-in-one” package, with a 30 day free trial available for those who want to test the system before they invest. Pricing packages can be found on the VoIPstudio website, and there are three categories to choose from, including:
- Standard Pay as You Go: Advanced PBX features, 24/7 technical support, Instant Deployment, free non-geographical number, number porting and inbound calls: £3.99 per user, per month
- National: All the features of the “Pay as You Go” plan, plus 2000 minutes for each user of free outbound calls to a single chosen country. You can also choose to create numbers for one of 30+ countries and 10,000+ cities with an inclusive geographical number for each user: £9.99 per user, per month
- International: All the features of the “National” plan, plus 2,000 minutes of free outbound calls for each user to all listed countries on the VoIPstudio network: £19.99 per user, per month
FAQ & Finishing Thoughts
For companies in search of a simple and effective route to VoIP that isn’t going to harm their budget strategy, VoIPstudio is a fantastic solution. What’s more, since you can try the system for yourself for 30 days without paying a penny, there’s no reason not to give it a try.
Q: How Does VoIPstudio improve security internally?
A: All VoIPstudio employees adhere to strict security processes to ensure account integrity. VoIPstudio is also certified by the UK government Ombudsman, and it meets the criteria of the EU GDPR framework.
Q: Does VoIPstudio integrate with CRM Software?
A: VoIPstudio offers a plugin service for Salesforce CRM which can be implemented within minutes, allowing outbound and inbound call handling with access to the business CRM. Users can initiate calls by clicking on the telephone numbers available in their Salesforce panel. Incoming calls can also be opened directly or added as a new lead.