Fleep Review: An Easier Way to Share Knowledge
Manage business chat with Fleep
Business-based instant chat clients are one of the most popular tools in the collaboration space.
Now that employees are distributed all over the world, companies need a way to keep their dispersed staff members connected without relying on unsecured consumer tools. Fortunately, solutions like Fleep are here to help.
Fleep is a simple and effective messaging tool, combined with fundamental collaboration tools and video chat features. Unlike competing options on the marketplace, Fleep is designed explicitly to enhance integration. You can connect with Fleep across multiple devices, teams, channels and even organisations. What’s more, Fleep integrates with any email client too.
Let’s see what you can do with Fleep.
Features of Fleep
At first glance, Fleep is a simple chat application for companies. However, if you go beyond the surface, you discover that Fleep can accomplish a lot more too. There are options to assign specific tasks to members of your team, track the work you need to do, and work simultaneously with your team members on projects within Fleep.
One particularly impressive component of Fleep is the fact that it allows you to connect with people outside of your team too, by integrating with your email client. There’s no need to bounce back and forth between communication options when you have Fleep! Features include:
- Video and Audio conferencing
- Messaging / Chat
- Cooperative writing
- Contact management
- Discussion boards
- Real-time editing
- Search features
- Push notifications
- Task management
- File sharing
Benefits of Fleep
Fleep is all about giving business owners and teams the control they need over their day-to-day conversations. Designed to provide flexibility and scalability for almost any team, Fleep can enhance the way that employees communicate with their partners and colleagues. Benefits of Fleep include:
- Create your ideal collaboration environment: Fleep doesn’t try to force you into a single work environment. If you already have a set of tools in place, then you can continue to use them however you like, along with integrations to some of your favourite apps like Google Drive and Dropbox. Additionally, for companies with their own developers on board, there’s a public Fleep API that you can access and alter to suit your needs
- Communicate however you like: The majority of Fleep’s conversations are designed to be text based thanks to a reliable instant messaging platform. However, when you just need a more immersive interaction, there’s always the option to switch to audio and video calling instead. You have complete control over your conversations
- Contact anyone, anywhere: Even if you don’t have a Fleep account, the application integrates with any email platform, so that users can converse with other people outside of their company. What’s more, Fleep is multi-platform, so you can access it on any device you like, with all your files stored securely on the cloud
- Manage time and employees easily: Fleep comes with simple collaboration features built-in. Users can assign, search through and create tasks with a native task management tool, or pin important messages to a conversation so everyone can see them. There’s also a “file drawer”, so you can browse through all your shared files and photos
- Presence features: These days, just because your colleague is online, doesn’t mean that they can join a call. Fleep presence features allow you to check the status of your co-workers, and even when staff members were last online
Target Market & Regional Availability
Fleep is available around the world, for Windows, iOS, Linux and Android. This simple but effective platform for instant communication and collaboration is ideal for almost any size of business, but we see it being particularly useful for small to mid-sized companies that want to connect with others quickly, and securely.
How to Buy & Pricing
Like many team chat and collaboration tools, Fleep comes with a basic “free” version. The free option features a lot of exciting capabilities, including unlimited conversations, a full message history, document and file sharing, and native applications. What’s more, everyone on the basic version gets 10GB of file storage.
Alternatively, if you want to upgrade to the Business version of Fleep for 5 euros per user, per month, you get everything from the basic service as well as user account management, premium conversations, branding features, admin controls and status messages, as well as 100GB of file storage.
Fleep also offers an Enterprise option for large businesses, though you will have to contact the company for a quote.
Finishing Thoughts: Pros, Cons and Alternatives
Fleep is a fantastic communication tool because it gives businesses the opportunity to pull all their communications into a single application. You can easily message people, regardless of whether they use Fleep, chat with people through Google Hangouts, store your files in Dropbox, and reach out to clients via email.
- Fantastic low-price
- Extensive technology
- Integrates with any email client
- Great for internal and external communication
- Full message history and unlimited conversations even for the free version
- Video and audio calls made through a third-party
- Limited collaboration features compared to some other options
Alternatives to Fleep include:
- RingCentral Glip
- Facebook Messenger