MyHub Review: Simple Intranet Software
Keep your business connected with the MyHub intranet
In a world where information is one of the most valuable assets a company can have, your social intranet helps to ensure that employees can access the data and support they need when they need it most. Intranets are business portals providing employees from all over the world with access to the same network of shared resources.
The MyHub Intranet is a cloud-based solution offering today’s companies access to a wide range of tools intended to support more secure and customisable collaboration environments. With MyHub, organisations of any size can configure, and manage business information easily, without any additional IT support or experience.
Here’s your insight into the possibilities of MyHub.
Features of MyHub
MyHub is a cloud-based communication and collaboration platform designed to help companies build intranets quickly and easily. Whether you’re making an information hub for your small business or looking for a way to keep your cross-country corporation connected, MyHub can help. Just some of the most popular features of MyHub Intranet include:
- Built-in intranet builder with customisation options
- Cloud hosting delivered over Amazon’s managed network
- High availability of up to 99.99%
- Automatic product updates and backup
- Easily embed apps from Google and Office 365
- Simple set-up and support from a dedicated design expert
- Option to add single or bulk users
- Intuitive admin controls
- Custom pages and sub-pages
- Flexible design options with drag-and-drop control
- Custom business forms and workflows
- Company directory
- Team and company forums
- Shared calendars
Benefits of OnBoard
OnBoard is intended for companies that need a quick and effective way to share crucial company information in a single, secure environment. Think of it like a central hub for all of your business communications, complete with various advanced features like enhanced security and granular permission control. MyHub is very easy to use and flexible so that businesses can build multi-page private portals within a matter of days, not months. Benefits include:
- Exceptional customer support: MyHub makes it as easy as possible for customers to get started with their cloud-based solution. Customer support is provided as standard to all clients, even during your trial period, so you always have access to an expert. There’s also free one-on-one training available if you need extra help. Your customer success management will guide you through every aspect of building your intranet
- Simple user management: Not only is setting your intranet up easy and quick but managing your user onboarding is a doddle too. Since MyHub is based on the cloud, there’s no need for users to download anything to get started. Simple manage and add users with a couple of clicks and assign rights to dictate who should be able to access certain information in your hub
- Customise your experience: The MyHub intranet is completely customisable. You can add personalised pages, introduce your own logos and brand colours and choose from a range of free templates to help you build too. There’s even the option to embed your favourite apps from Google, like Calendar, Sheets, Docs, and more
- Improve information management: MyHub makes it easier for any member of your team to find the information they need fast. Create forms easily, set up notifications for members of your team, and check the real-time status of workflows in your intranet within a matter of minutes. There’s also a powerful site-wide search tool to help you find data quickly
- Advanced security: MyHub is one of the most secure intranets on the market, with username and password protection, restricted access to sensitive information, 2-way encrypted connections and more. There’s even the option to enable single sign-on with OKTA secure web authentication
Target Market & Regional Availability
MyHub helps businesses of any size create their own cloud-based intranet in a hurry. The platform works perfectly for small to large businesses alike and offers a very cost-effective solution for most companies too. To find out whether MyHub is available in your region, check out the website and book a free trial or demonstration.
How to Buy & Pricing
There are currently two packages available for MyHub, and each option includes unlimited data storage, unlimited users and ongoing support. The first package is the “monthly” service that’s $99 per month with a free 14-day trial available. There’s also an annual package for $1,010 which gives you a 15% discount on the monthly fee.
Finishing Thoughts: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives
If you’ve been looking for a platform that will help you to build an accessible, easy-to-use and efficient intranet quickly, then you can’t go wrong with MyHub. This simple and effective cloud-based solution is ideal for small companies and large corporations alike.
- Free 14-day trial
- Exceptional customer support and guidance
- Highly customisable intranet
- Easy to use
- Integrations with Google suite
- High-level security and privacy features
- Text styles can be difficult to adjust
- Slightly clunky interface
- Sometimes slow to load
Alternative tools to MyHub include:
- Zoho TeamDrive