Almost every business in today’s world of digital transformation and evolution is searching for a way to improve their productivity. Faster, more efficient employees lead to happier customers, and customer satisfaction is the ultimate differentiator for modern organisations.
Solutions like ProWorkflow help to offer business leaders the visibility they need to enhance employee performance through a selection of diverse tools. Whether you’re tracking staff member performance on the Homepage dashboard or keeping everyone in the loop with the real-time messaging tool, there’s something to empower everyone on the ProWorkflow app.
Here’s everything you need to know.
Features of ProWorkflow
ProWorkflow is a fantastic cloud-based tool for time tracking and project management. If you’re looking for a tool that will help with managing assignments, sending reminders and alerts, and making sure your team is performing at its best, then ProWorkflow could be the option for you.
This tool comes with all the standard features you would expect from a project management solution, including timesheets, notifications, file sharing, templates, workflow management services, and presence and availability tool to help with scheduling. Features include:
- Remote project and task management
- Templates for forms and reports
- Dashboard and status summaries
- Easy-to-use programming
- One-click reply
- Real-time messaging
- Timesheets and time tracker widgets
- Open API for developer customisation
- Overview and individual reports
- Free support and basic training
Benefits of ProWorkflow
The ProWorkflow project management solution gives you an in-depth overview of what’s going on within your business, making it easier to track projects, productivity and more. The in-built messaging app also ensures that your teams can communicate seamlessly while they work together, without having to wait for emails to load. The benefits of ProWorkflow include:
- Very easy to use: Keeping all of your project information aligned in the same space is easy with ProWorkflow. Create and quickly delegate tasks to keep your team running smoothly and create templates to help with future projects. You can also simply drag and drop files for your desktop when you want to share information
- Keep on top of deadlines: The dashboard on ProWorkflow provides you with a complete overview of your tasks, organised by priority. What’s more, there’s a simple timeline you can use to review and re-schedule projects quickly. The timesheet widget also allows leaders to evaluate how long essential business tasks take
- Customise your experience to suit you: With the powerful ProWorkflow API you can extend the potential of your collaboration app to suit your needs. What’s more, there are plenty of flexible task types and customisable templates to support almost any company
- Robust reporting tools: The more information you have about your business performance, the easier it is to make educated decisions. The ProWorkflow reporting tools will help you to enhance your workflow by giving you an overview of all the elements that might be holding your business back
- Constant support and security: ProWorkflow makes it easier to unlock business-wide adoption for your collaboration tools with basic training and free online support. You can even re-brand ProWorkflow documents to make them feel more familiar
Target Market & Regional Availability
ProWorkflow is a highly regarded project management tools for small to mid-sized companies. Whether you have 5 users or 5,000, ProWorkflow allows you to collaborate with contractors, co-workers, and clients from around the world, all while keeping track of deadlines. Plus, with the free trial option, you can quickly try before you buy.
How to Buy & Pricing
Unlike some collaboration tools, ProWorkflow doesn’t offer a full “free” version of its app, but there is a trial available for between 14 and 30 days. Aside from the free trial, you can also choose between:
- ProWorkflow Solo: £10 per user per month – for one user only, offers support for 10 active projects, free contractor access, Mobile and API integration and 5GB of storage
- ProWorkflow Professional: £20 per user per month – 25GB file storage, unlimited projects, more than 1 user, SSL security, unlimited client and contractor access
- ProWorkflow Advanced: £30 per user, per month – ideal for enterprise, 50GB file storage, unlimited groups, teams and projects, and everything you get from Solo and Professional
Finishing Thoughts: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives
ProWorkflow is an excellent time management and workflow optimisation tool for companies that want to get the most out of their staff members. The app is well-designed and easy to use and integrates with many high-quality tools too.
- API extensibility
- Mobile friendly
- Excellent customer service
- Reporting for business insights
- Optional plugins
- Advanced data security features
- Limited integrations
- Takes some time to learn how to use (though there is free training included)
- Not as many customisation options as some apps
Alternatives to ProWorkflow include:
- Kanban flow
- Atlassian Confluence