The DTEN ME Pro is a 27-inch touchscreen device equipped with three smart webcams and eight noise-canceling microphones. The system comes with preloaded Zoom software and has been designed by DTEN for Zoom’s audio and video calling services.
DTEN ME Pro brings the DTEN experience to every meeting, combining clear video, crisp audio, and a multi-touch display to create an immersive environment for collaboration.
The versatility of the DTEN ME Pro for uninterrupted workflow is one of its biggest USPs. It is an all-in-one device designed exclusively for the hybrid office environment, enabling collaborative work via Zoom meetings and calls.
DTEN ME Pro enables users to work more productively by smoothly switching between collaboration and desktop applications.
Key Features of DTEN ME Pro for Zoom
The top features of DTEN ME Pro include:
- A large and immersive display – The device sports a 27-inch capacitive touch screen that is useful during meetings and for whiteboarding purposes. The display has a resolution of 1080 pixels and 16:9 dimensions. This results in a high-definition widescreen experience. It is also worth noting that the DTEN ME Pro supports multi-touch which can be helpful in physical meeting rooms, with multiple participants whiteboarding at the same time.
- An advanced camera system – The device features a built-in Digital SLR Camera with a three-lense set-up. The Horizontal field of view is 160 degrees, and the device can capture images up to 16 feet away. The company recommends that users install the DTEN ME Pro in 16 x 16 feet room sizes for the optimal camera experience.
- Sophisticated audio capabilities – The DTEN ME Pro has a high-quality, AI-powered audio set-up with an array of eight microphones. Like the camera, the microphone array can pick up sounds up to 16 feet away, using automatic echo cancellation and automatic noise reduction to deliver superior audio to participants at both ends of the call. Importantly, it leverages automatic gain control to optimize the signal for the best possible audio output.
- Wide network compatibility – The DTEN ME Pro works on ethernet lines and Wi-Fi. For the former, it supports an ethernet RJ-45 100 Mbps connection, while it is compatible with both 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. In terms of connectivity, it also has an HDMI input and a USB Type-C 2.0 port.
- Form factor – DTEN ME Pro 0.5 inches thick and designed to be placed on desks. It could also be mounted on the wall, preferably using a VESA adapter. The device weighs 6.5 kilos, which makes installation relatively straightforward. Users connect it to a 100 to 240 VAC (50 to 60 Hz) power supply.
Benefits of DTEN ME Pro for Users
Here are some of the top benefits of the DTEN ME Pro:
- Greater interactivity – Zoom and DTEN have made significant advancements in their support for interactive, touch displays. Hybrid teams can collaborate and conduct interactive video conferences with one-touch recording and whiteboard sharing. It also supports use cases for interactive digital signage
- Hassle-free set-up and installation – The DTEN ME Pro is a plug-and-play, Bluetooth-enabled system that includes all essential components for a frictionless video conferencing experience powered by Zoom
- Seamless integration – It requires no additional software configuration or complex IT support, making it more economical to introduce the collaborative video to any work environment, whether at home or in the office
- Personal comfort – DTEN ME Pro’s adjustable stand ensures greater comfort for home office and desk-based users. Users can adjust the tilt to their preference, and the device is not so heavy that users cannot reposition it
- Enriched collaboration – DTEN’s responsive touch screen enables you to brainstorm, take notes, and annotate easily
Pricing and How to Get Started
“When staff returns to the office, DTEN ME Pro provides easier and safer employee connectivity. In executive offices, at shared hot desks, for workplace hoteling, and in phone booths and huddle spaces – DTEN ME Pro is the right solution in every case,” commented DTEN’s CMO, Peter Yaskowitz, when the product launced.
The DTEN ME Pro costs $999, comparable to other devices in its category. In addition to the core hardware, users can subscribe to DTEN’s customer experience platform, Orbit, which offers additional services like device monitoring and management, remote repairs, training, and support. There is even an option for personalized services, which workers can use for large enterprises.
Once you have the device, you only need to connect DTEN ME Pro to a PC or Mac using built-in Bluetooth. The device will immediately synchronize with your existing Zoom account without the need for any other set-up or license. DTEN ME Pro is almost entirely wire-free and only needs to be connected to a power supply.