Avaya Equinox Meetings Online Review: Taking Meetings to the Next Level
Your complete guide to Avaya Equinox Meetings Online
Avaya, global leaders in the world of communication software, hardware and services, is making it easier for today’s companies to tap into the benefits of video. Experts in producing open, intelligent, and highly customisable solutions for UC, Avaya’s full range of UC products provides an exceptional solution for any modern business.
Avaya Equinox Meetings Online is just one component of Avaya’s Unified Communications portfolio. The service makes it quick and easy to access a highly compelling video, audio and web collaboration service.
Features & Benefits
As today’s employees continue to search for more immersive modes of business communication, video conferencing and video calling are growing increasingly popular. Whether you’re connecting with remote colleagues or clients across the globe, Avaya Equinox Meetings Online allows you to access the intimacy of a face-to-face conversation.
All you need to start using Equinox Meetings Online is an internet connection and a video-enabled device. The cloud-based service eliminates the technology hassles of deploying multiple conferencing and collaboration solutions at once. Benefits include:
- Save time and money on conferencing: Eliminate the standard capital investments of video conferencing and on-premises devices with virtual meeting rooms and the scalability of the cloud. All you need to do is subscribe to start enhancing your meetings instantly
- Easy deployment: Because of the simple cloud-based model, connecting with customers, colleagues, and partners is simple. Just click on a meeting link to join a conference
- Flexibility: Enjoy the versatility of being able to connect to meetings through any device, including Windows and Mac computers, and iOS or Android tablets or smartphones
- Share content with ease: Easily share screens, applications, and files to enhance your collaboration strategy
- Clarity: Ensure absolute transparency with full 1080p HD video and wideband audio
Features of Avaya’s Equinox Meetings Online solution include:
- Smart content sharing: Share documents and applications with colleagues and customers wherever they are
- Smart collaboration with an interactive whiteboard for brainstorming
- Universal connectivity with desktop and mobile video room systems, available with one-click access for participants
- Continuous presence with up to 28 other participants displayed at the same time, and HD video up to 1080p
- Meeting moderation through participant lists, mute options and more
- Lecture mode for educational facilities
- Enhanced security through the built-in firewall and AES-128 encryption, as well as H.235 and SRTP, SIPS security
- Text chat through groups and private messages
- Room system control with moderator menu, text overlay, locked meetings and encrypted meetings
Virtual Meeting Room
- Support for 50 active participants in virtual meeting rooms, or 500 webcasting participants
- Unlimited use per room
- Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android support
- WebRTC support
- SIP and H.323 connectivity
- Recording options
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- 14 country dial-in support
Video & Audio
- Bandwidth-efficient with an 264 high profile
- Personal video layouts
- 24 video layout options
- Continuous presence with up to 28 other participants
- Up to 1080p HD video and wideband audio
Data Collaboration and Content Sharing
- Share desktop applications
- Annotate with text and drawings
- Interactive whiteboard
- Unique slider to view previously presented content
- Private or group chat
- Chat message view via room systems
- Full meeting moderation
- Lecture mode with raise hand feature
Video Room support
- SIP interoperability and H.323
- Full 1080p HD
- 239 content sharing
- 235 security and encryption
- AES-128 encryption and SRTP SIPS security
- Meeting room lock and access Pins
- NAT and firewall traversal
- High network error tolerance with SC and packet loss handling
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS
- Browser: Firefox and Google Chrome
- Mobile: iOS and Android
Target Market & Regional Availability
For teams in search of in-person productivity regardless of where they are, Avaya Equinox Meetings simplifies the way people connect and get work done. With support for up to 500 webcasting participants, 50 interactive participants, and 28 continuous presence participants, Equinox Meetings is ideal for mid-size to enterprise customers.
Equinox Meetings is available through a host of regions worldwide, including APAC, EMEA, America and more. Find the list of countries here.
How to Buy & Pricing
Avaya Equinox Meetings Online is available either as an annual contract or via a monthly fee. The price of your service will depend on your specific circumstances. Avaya will work alongside your business to find the perfect implementation. Contact the sales team, or an Avaya approved partner to find out more.
FAQ & Useful Insights
Avaya Equinox Meetings Online is one of the most flexible and intuitive solutions around for video conferencing and meetings. As an all-around service for productivity and communication enhancement, Equinox Meetings is effective, easy-to-use and rich in features.
Q: How Can I use Avaya Equinox Meetings Online?
A: There are countless connectivity options, including Desktop access, mobile access, and HD Room System support. You can connect from virtually any device, whether you use Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android.
Q: Is it Easy to Use?
A: Avaya Equinox Meetings Online is a simple self-service cloud meetings solution, perfect for connecting with partners, colleagues, and customers from around the world. All a visitor needs to do is click on a link to join a call.
Q: How Does it Support Collaboration?
A: With Avaya Equinox Meetings Online, you can share documents and applications with ease, as if all of your meeting participants were in the same room. Standards-based content sharing makes it easy to view useful data on video room systems, mobile devices and desktops.
Have you tried Avaya Equinox Meetings online yet? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!