Highfive Video Conferencing Review
Reimagine your Meeting Room
The value of video in the enterprise is growing. Video conferencing is expected to reach a worth of $4.48 billion by 2023.
It’s no surprise when you consider how the modern workforce is changing. Business conversations are becoming increasingly global, and trends like remote working are taking over the office environment. Highfive, a video conferencing solution powered by Dolby Voice, is one of the latest systems leading the way to our video-enabled future.
Highfive provides companies with a simple and efficient way to carry out online meetings and conferences in a way that simulates face-to-face to interaction, without the inconvenience. Let’s take a look at what you can do with this technology.
Features of Highfive Video Conferencing
Highfive offers an end-to-end video conferencing solution, designed to provide you with everything from the software you need to run an effective meeting, to video hardware. Highfive takes care of everything, with:
- Cloud video conferencing: Simplify collaboration and help your employees to collaborate more effectively with a system that’s available on any device
- Meeting Room hardware: Access exceptional HD video, and audio delivered from Dolby voice, so you can ensure that your meetings are as productive as possible
- Conferencing technology: Highfive’s award-winning conferencing technology gives you a new way to access the very best parts of the industry. Fast Company recently named the business one of the world’s most innovative Enterprise Software companies
Highfive allows companies and presenters alike to manage meetings with ease from any device. Attendees can join meetings easily with custom URLs, and integrations are available with leading tools like Slack, outlook and Google Calendar. Other features include:
- Screen Sharing
- Noise cancelling
- Easy setup
- Unlimited meetings
- Wireless projection
- 360-degree audio capture
- Network optimisation
Benefits of Highfive Video Conferencing
Highfive video conferencing was designed to improve meetings and enhance productivity in the workplace by giving organisations easier access to video solutions. Some of the benefits of the end-to-end solution include:
- Easy-to-join meetings with simple and customisable URLs. There are no downloads necessary; you can join directly from a web browser
- Unlimited meetings and minutes – have your meetings without having to worry about any usage limits. This means that conversations last as long as they need to
- Screenshare seamlessly without having to switch from one user to the next. Anyone can share their screen in Highfive, including your guests
- Domain-based security means that there are no pin codes or passwords to worry about. Companies can reduce the complexity of meetings without compromising on security
- Attendees in a meeting can dial in from any device, including Macs, PCs, smartphones and so on. There’s even single-sign-on available
- Integrations with Skype for Business, Google Calendar, Outlook, and Slack!
- Industry-leading audio with Dolby Voice at the helm. Get the best possible audio with background-noise management by Dolby, as well as spatial and stereo voice separation
Target Market & Regional Availability
Highfive is currently expanding with new partnerships to make its video conferencing solution available to people all across the globe. Check out the Highfive partnership program or contact the company to find out whether you can unlock Highfive in your region.
This exceptional end-to-end conferencing system is ideal for anyone who wants to tap into the potential of video for their meetings.
How to Buy & Pricing
You can contact the Highfive sales team to start building your package. Pricing starts at $199 per month, per room for the Highfive Starter Package, which currently comes with 10 free user licenses. There’s also the “Plus” option for $299 per month per room, with 25 free user licenses, and the Premium package for $599 with 50 free user licenses. The premium package also comes with a 4k HDR sensor and various additional features to explore.
Free trials are available for all of the Highfive package options.
Finishing Thoughts: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives
The Highfive video conferencing package makes accessing all the benefits of HD video easier than ever for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Whether you’re looking for a way to cut down the amount that you need to travel to global business meetings, or you want to make your remote conferences more immersive, Highfive can help. The end-to-end solution means that your package will include everything you need, from state-of-the-art hardware to award-winning software.
- Incredibly easy to use, you can even disable the camera and just use audio mode if you prefer.
- Great security features and single sign-on
- Simple interface with exceptional hardware
- Zero latency
- Dolby audio system for outstanding sound
- Amazing remote desktop experience
- Can take some time to get people set up at first
- Will need to pay for extra user licenses
- Must pay for internal interop connector