Logitech Tap Review – Meetings at your Fingertips
A simple room solution from Logitech
Conferencing rooms are evolving. The days of the expensive and complicated boardroom are over. Today’s companies want something that they can set up in a matter of seconds, by tapping a button on a tablet or signing into a service with a voice command. If you’re looking for a way to upgrade your room system with a simple and accessible technology stack, then the Logitech Tap tool could be perfect for you.
Designed by leaders in the audio and visual landscape, Logitech, the Tap solution delivers everything from touch-to-join accessibility, calendar integration, instant-content sharing, and more to your conference room. The tool is pre-configured with room-optimised software from Microsoft, Zoom, Google, and more. What’s more, Tap is also available as part of a complete Logitech room solution.
Logitech Tap Features:
Created as a way to simplify and enhance the average meeting room environment, Logitech Tap is an intuitive touch-screen device that gives business leaders access to all the tools they need to run a fantastic meeting room. In a world where companies need to be always-on and continuously ready for collaboration, Logitech Tap upgrades the conference room with touch-to-join, calendar integrations, content sharing, and so much more.
The 10.1-inch diagonal screen features software connections with Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom Rooms, so you can design the room environment that’s best suited to you. What’s more, Logitech offers Tap as part of a full rooms solution, which comes with the Tap controller, in-wall rated cabling, small form factor computers, and Logitech Rally or MeetUp conference cameras. Features include:
- Convenient setup and operation
- Clever design and cabling
- Compatibility with Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and Zoom Rooms
- 2 year limited hardware warranty
- 10.1-inch diagonal display with 14-degree angle display with anti-glare and oleophobic coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDMI 1.4a cable
- USB input
- Kensington Lock slots
- Range of optional accessories
Logitech Tap Benefits:
Tap is an easy way for businesses of all sizes to enhance their meeting rooms with a simple connection via a USB cable to a computer. You can set the screen up as an additional display and use it to access a host of touch control options for applications in team collaboration tools, digital signage software, room automation, and more. Benefits of the system include:
- Easy setup and operation: The sleek and convenient touchscreen design of the Tap makes it easier for any business to manage a meeting room with ease. It brings always-on convenience and readiness to the meetings of the modern digital era, with integrated motion sensors and speakers built-in
- Compatibility with your favourite software: Logitech Tap already comes integrated with your favourite collaboration tools, including Zoom Rooms, Google Hangouts Meet, and Microsoft Teams. That means that you never have to miss out on your collaboration services when you’re in a conference with your colleagues
- Clever design: The Logitech Tap is designed to be sleek and straightforward. You can route cables out of the back or through the bottom of the device to save space, and there are multiple mount options available to help you get the most out of your meeting rooms – no matter what their size might be
- Host of accessories: Pick the table mount, wall mount, or PC mount that suits you with a range of options from Logitech. There’s no limit to what you can accomplish when it comes to designing the ultimate conferencing environment.
- Logitech Room Solutions: Purchase everything you need for an intelligent meeting room in one package with the Logitech room solutions. These offerings come complete with in-wall rated cabling, Rally or Meetup conference cameras from Logitech, the Tap control, and more
As the workplace continues to evolve, driven by flexible and remote working, globalisation, and the availability of new advanced technology, meeting rooms have transformed too. The expensive and huge meeting rooms of days gone by are no longer suitable for the modern agile company. Businesses need something that they can set up and access quickly, for a host of impromptu collaboration sessions.
The Logitech Tap solution is a fantastic addition to the meeting room of tomorrow, designed to make managing your conversations easier and more agile. With the Tap touch controller, you can handle everything from digital signage to your favourite collaboration tools within an easy-to-use interface.
Have you tried the Logitech Tap device yet? Let us know about your experiences in the comments below.