Logitech Launch Logitech Zone Wireless Plus
Get a sneak peek as Logitech launch a new headset, the Logitech Zone Wireless Plus
UC Today attended Enterprise Connect 2019, potentially the biggest unified communications and collaboration event on the planet, to bring you interviews with all the industry’s biggest names. In this video we had an early preview of the all new Logitech Zone Wireless Plus headset.
Presenter Patrick is joined by Tonya Brilon, Sr Brand Manager at Logitech. Tonya tells Patrick about the features of their latest release and shows Patrick the device itself.
It has been quite a while since Logitech released a headset and Tonya explains that this latest device will leverage Logitech’s audio expertise to provide an enhanced experience. The Zone series of headsets will utilise high audio quality to allow users to manage a raft of different functions. Users can take conference calls, listen to music, or block out distractions with active noise cancellation (ANC). The Zone series will also be the first headsets that offer Qi wireless charging enabling Zone Wireless to provide convenient charging at the user’s desk.
- Designed for Open Office Environments: With the push of a button, Zone Wireless activates the noise cancellation feature, which removes all background noise for concentration and clear conversations. While in use on a phone or video call, the sleek and retractable microphone uses a software algorithm to remove background noise
- Superior Sound Quality: Zone Wireless features an optimised driver for bass performance and acoustic isolation, all of which can be equalised and adjusted through the companion app.
Contemporary Industrial Design: The sleek, foldable design, leatherette ear pad materials and headband silicone padding make Zone Wireless comfortable to wear for extended periods of time
Easy-To-Use, Simple Interface: Zone Wireless has an intuitive interface which includes five buttons – volume up, volume down, mute, activate noise cancellation and one button on the side that acts as play/pause and answer call/decline – minimising the room for error
- Designed for the Mobile Worker: Zone Wireless connects to your phone and computer simultaneously through Bluetooth, and has a downloadable companion app that provides more controls for your headset like EQ settings for music, sidetone adjustment and call management
- Wireless Charging: Just place Zone Wireless on a Qi wireless charger for quick and seamless charging – no cords needed
- Unifying Receiver: Connect up to six Logitech unifying wireless peripherals (mouse, keyboard and Zone Wireless Plus headset)with the Logitech Unifying Receiver
Targeted at mobile-first workers, Zone Wireless uses Easy-Switch technology to connect and switch easily between a user’s smartphone and computer through Bluetooth or through a Bluetooth dongle. Coupled with the companion app, Logitech Tune, users can control the headset using the app, adjust the sound settings and tuning to tailor the listening experience and update to the latest firmware. The device will be available throughout Logitech’s markets through their distribution partners with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of £199.
Watch at your desk, whilst on your commute, or on the sun lounger, UC Today provides bite size videos, bringing you all of the latest communication and collaboration news.
Rate, review, share on YouTube and join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter and email.
Presenter Patrick Watson and Tonya Brilon from Logitech.