Patrick is joined by special guest Bradlee Allen who is Product Marketing Manager for EMEA at Fuze.
This episode was recorded during UC EXPO 2018. Bradlee and Patrick discuss a report that has been released by Fuze where they have surveyed participants to examine the future of work. The market for talent has become increasingly competitive and employers now need to consider whether they offer the right working environment to attract the most talented candidates.
Bradlee then takes Patrick through some of the most interesting findings from the report.
“54% (of staff) were actually willing to consider moving to another company if they couldn’t get things like flexible working and the right level of technology to work with.”
Considering some of the report’s findings Patrick and Bradlee then discuss how these are reflected in the real world. Some industries and vocations are obviously not suited to flexible working but some of the roles that were once considered office based can now be thought of more innovatively.
“The fluidity of work is crucial”
Businesses and organisations may not be aware that they can increase the productivity and efficiency of staff by enabling more flexible and modern working practices.
Listen on your daily commute, whilst walking the dog, or in the gym. UC Today – Out Loud provides bite size podcasts, bringing you all of the latest communication and collaboration news.
Rate, review, share on Apple Podcasts, and Buzzsprout, and join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter and email.
Presenter and Tech Journalist Patrick Watson and special guest Bradlee Allen.
More Fuze News
- Talking Team Apps with Fuze: The Rise of Collaboration
- Out Loud: The Future of Work with Fuze
- Fuze Follows 5.0 Platform Launch with an Additional $150 Million in Funding
- Investing in Single Sign-On Security: Fuze and Okta
- Fuze: Global Study – Taking the ‘Hours’ Out of Business Hours Key to Productivity
- Fuze Teases Future of Work Insights at UC EXPO
- Fuze Empowers the Digital Workforce with Fuze 5.0
- Fuze Partners with AppNeta to Offer ‘Real-Time Network Monitoring’
- Fuze Deepens Technology Partnerships
- Exploring the Power of Partnerships with Fuze