This Monday, February 5th, UC Today will be launching ‘Out Loud’, a new Podcast. The new podcast will explore some of the most exciting new technologies and trends within the UC and Collaboration fields and we will hear from some of the world’s leading thinkers when it comes to technology.
Listen on your daily commute, whilst walking the dog, or in the gym. UC Today – Out Loud provides bite-size podcasts, bringing you all of the latest industry news, reviews and opinions from some of the market leaders.
The first episode in the series will be an exclusive interview with a mystery guest so don’t forget to download from the UC Today website or from the Podcast app on iTunes on Monday.
Following on from the first episode we have a host of other interesting guests and topics lined up so don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes.
We will release a new episode of Out Loud each day so make sure to subscribe on iTunes.
How to Listen
You can find and listen to Out Loud in three ways:
- Here on the UC Today Website in the Pod www.uctoday.com/podcasts
- On iTunes or the Apple Podcast App, just search for UC Today or click here
- Directly on Buzzsprout @ http://uctoday.buzzsprout.com
Our Latest 10 Podcasts
- Out Loud: Ericsson-LG Enterprise GPC 2018, Bringing the Family Together
- Out Loud: Microsoft’s Migration to Teams
- Out Loud: Customer Success Superstar Nicolle Paradise
- Out Loud: Start Your Strategy with CPaaS
- Out Loud: UC Awards 2018 – Plantronics and Polycom are ‘Twins Separated at Birth’
- Out Loud: UC Awards 2018 – Making Bespoke Audio Ubiquitous with Audio Productions
- Out Loud: UC Awards 2018 – The Foundation of Formation Tech
- Out Loud: UC Awards 2018 – The Lowdown on Highfive
- Out Loud: Autumn News Roundup
- Out Loud: UC Awards 2018 – A Seamless Experience with Fuze