Mavenlink Review: Your Link to Better Team Collaboration
Transform your collaboration strategy
Ensuring productivity and efficiency in today’s agile business world is easier said than done. Today’s companies are constantly working to stay one step ahead of their competition. However, to remain competitive, businesses need teams that can work cohesively together, regardless of where your staff members might be.
Mavenlink is one of the innovative collaboration tools that has appeared on the market to help companies enhance their collaboration strategies. Mavenlink makes it easier to facilitate team collaboration and communication in a dispersed global environment. Your teams can collaborate on projects in real-time, track their time spent on jobs, and more.
Here’s what you can accomplish with Mavenlink.
Features of Mavenlink
Mavenlink is a collaboration app that’s focused primarily on keeping distributed teams connected and improving time management. Files are stored and shared with groups through Mavenlink, and you can tag certain data with the names of people in your group. Mavenlink also offers solutions for time and expense tracking, resource management, reporting, planning, and analytics. Features include:
- Cloud-based team collaboration
- File sharing
- Collaborative workspaces with real-time messaging feeds
- Task management and task tracking
- Resource planner and time/expenses dashboard
- Employee tagging features
- Project management
- Time tracking
Features of Mavenlink
Mavenlink is an efficient and reliable system for online project management that offers advanced tools for everything from resource planning to financial projection. This simple yet impressive tool is ideal for companies that want to keep track of their team members (wherever they are) and make sure their business is running as efficiently as possible. Benefits of Mavenlink include:
- Easy Access to Crucial Knowledge: Mavenlink stores all your project files and information in the same place so that your team can always access the data they need. The tool also features an advanced search function, so employees spend less time searching for essential files
- Improve Communication Instantly: No matter where your team members are, with Mavenlink, you can centralise your task management and project communication tools in the same easy-to-use workspace. Sharing files is simple, even if you’re sending information from Google Drive too!
- Learn More About your Business: Mavenlink gives you a better insight into your workplace performance with project management tools that automatically gather important performance data and demonstrate where you can boost employee productivity. There’s even time-tracking available so you can see how long people spend on repetitive tasks
- Excellent customer service: Mavenlink offers fantastic experiences to their customers. The team can help guide your company through the most beneficial features of Mavenlink, while the user-driven design of the app makes onboarding new users as simple as possible
- Integration with Your Favourite Apps: Mavenlink integrates seamlessly with various third-party applications, including Salesforce, JIRA, Microsoft, Zendesk and many more! There’s even a Chrome plugin
Target Market & Regional Availability
Mavenlink is ideal for a range of companies, including professional services businesses who rely on efficiency to improve ROI. No matter what kind of organisation you run, if you could benefit from better project management and collaboration within your teams, then you’re sure to enjoy Mavenlink. Contact the Mavenlink help desk to find out if the software is available in your region.
How to Buy & Pricing
Mavenlink offers various tiers of pricing. You can try any account option for free for 10 days, then upgrade to the plan that best suits you. The paid accounts include:
- Teams: 10GB storage, all fundamental collaboration and project management tools for $19 per month for up to five users
- Professional: 50GB of storage, all fundamental collaboration, and project management features, including project accounting tools and time tracking for $39 per month per user
- Premier: 100GB, all the features of Professional plus resource planning, project budgeting, and intelligent business tools. Contact Mavenlink for a quote
- Enterprise: 1TB of storage, plus all the advanced Mavenlink services, as well as real-time analytics. Contact Mavenlink for a quote
Finishing Thoughts: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives
Mavenlink is a fantastic project management and collaboration tool that offers countless advanced features you just can’t find anywhere else. If you’re looking for a collaboration app that also helps you to track your expenses and improve budgeting strategies, then this is the application for you.
- Countless integrations available
- Impressive feature set
- Easy-to-use interface
- Friendly customer service
- Excellent task management solutions
- Time tracking and productivity features
- There’s a moderate learning curve to get used to
- The time tracking features can be tough to understand at first
- User permissions system isn’t as intuitive as it could be
For an alternative to Mavenlink try: