Introducing the UC Today Market Guide 2019

Grab YOUR space in our latest, greatest Market Guide - Download the Media Kit

Introducing the UC Today Market Guide 2019

After a phenomenal response to the Unified Communications market guide that we published in 2018, UC Today will be delivering even more insights from industry leaders this year.  Scheduled to appear on the website in April, the 2019 UC Today Market Guide will cover everything you need to know about the growing industry. Join market-leading CX, collaboration and UC brands in a discussion of all things communication.

With more than 100 pages of unique, inspiring and impressive industry content to browse through, our 2019 edition is sure to be bigger and better than ever. In 2018, our readers loved our informative insider approach, not to mention all the exclusive tips from leading brands.

Have you confirmed your place in this year’s guide yet? If not, read on:

What You’ll Find in the UC Today Market Guide 2019

The UC Today Market Guide for 2019 is the go-to publication for the Unified Communications industry. Not only is it one of the most popular resources that we offer, but it’s also the perfect source of inspiration and insight for anyone in the sector. Every page is packed full of content for both end-users and professionals alike. Whether you’re searching for an overview of the latest trends or looking for new vendor partnerships, we’ve got you covered.

This year, you’ll see:

  • 25 brand-new exclusive executive insights from leading brands like Microsoft, Cisco, Slack, Facebook and more
  • A complete overview of the most significant tech trends for 2019
  • Our extensive vendor directory on UCToday.com
  • An updated and enhanced events calendar so you can plan your 2019 schedule
  • An update on some of our leading brand profiles
  • An enhanced A-Z listing of all the best vendors by category

The deadline to be a part of the 2019 UC Today Market Guide is the 28th of February.

Do You Belong in Our Latest Guide?

In 2018, over 1 million unique visitors explored our exclusive market guide, with over 1,500 downloads per month! 59% of the people reading our guide were end-users and decision makers. The remaining 41% of our readers were made up of industry professionals.

This year, the UCToday Market Guide 2019 is set to be even better than the last. Within each page, you’ll find company listings, interviews, and articles across the four main categories of Endpoints, Contact Centre, Collaboration, and Unified Communications. We’ve also got coverage on 11 subcategories, such as:

  • UCaaS
  • CPaaS
  • Service Management
  • Team Collaboration
  • Video Conferencing
  • Huddle Rooms
  • CCaaS
  • Analytics
  • Phones
  • Headsets
  • Conference devices

If you haven’t confirmed your space in the 2019 UCToday Market Guide yet, time is running out! Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the biggest UC publication of the year!

For more information about what you can get out of our latest market guide, get in touch with the UC Today team! You can also reach out to us at team@uctoday.com, or (+44) 161 240 1888 to secure your booking. Remember to get in touch before the 28th of February 2019!

We can’t wait to see you in our brand-new market guide!

Latest comments

1 Comment
Ian TaylorIan Taylor 14:34, 11 Feb 2019

Last year’s Market Guide attracted over 1,500 downloads a month – don’t miss your chance to be part of this year’s edition.

Reply to this comment

Please login to comment

Login

Popular Posts

Related Articles