RingCentral Office: RingCentral’s Flagship Product
Cloud communications from RingCentral
Part of our RingCentral Buyer’s Guide.
The world of work is changing. Modern companies are starting to unlock the benefits of mobile and diverse teams, unrestricted by desk phones, cords, and pre-set office locations. As working environments continue to evolve, forward-thinking cloud-based companies like RingCentral are leading the way to a more flexible future.
RingCentral’s innovative focus on the cloud and expertise in “as a service” solutions makes them a leader in the current communications space. The brand offers services that range all the way from faxing, to contact centre services. The flagship product in RingCentral’s unified communications portfolio is RingCentral Office, an enterprise-grade service that allows employees to communicate on any device, or any channel, regardless of where they are.
Features & Benefits
RingCentral office is designed explicitly for businesses that need a communication solution which rejects boundaries. No matter the size of your business, or your budget, RingCentral Office is available to unify your communication strategy with unmatched quality, reliability, and innovation. Features include:
- Wide selection of available phone numbers, including freephone, local, non-geo, and international numbers.
- Hosted PBX service for easy connections with remote teams.
- Auto-receptionist features and IVR to keep callers engaged.
- User templates for batch customer support
- Music on hold
- Dial-by-name directory and extensions
- Single-sign-on for security
- Call monitoring and recording
- Cloud phone service with “RingOut” one-touch calling, and “”
- Call management with call forward, answering rules, presence features, call park, and call flip
- Voicemail and custom greetings
- Voicemail to email
- RingCentral messaging
- Collaboration features like HD video, instant messaging, file sharing and audio conferencing
- Internet fax
- Mobility with iOS and Android applications
RingCentral Office is ideal for any business who needs:
- A global presence with a local flair: Give your business local appeal in any region and make it easier for customers to contact you
- Cloud flexibility: Built and managed on the cloud, RingCentral Office ensures that you can scale and adapt your communication strategy according to the latest trends
- Call management: Deliver the same services to your employees regardless of where they are, through a unified cloud phone system. You can even customise your system to ensure that you automatically record and monitor the right calls
- Customer engagement: With customisable voicemail and greetings, you can support better customer experiences in your business, and make sure that you can access essential business messages quickly
- Collaboration: Keep your team members close wherever they are with an integration-friendly cloud ecosystem that’s perfect for sharing files, hosting instant messaging conversations, and conducting video conferences. The RingCentral mobile apps keep everyone connected on the go
RingCentral Office integrations
One of the components that makes RingCentral office so compelling to modern businesses is the fact that integrates well with so many other leading cloud products. RingCentral Office uses an open architecture to ensure that you can bring the features of your UC system into the applications your team needs every day, including:
Users can add the power of RingCentral Office to their Google and Microsoft Software suites to boost everyday productivity. Integrations with RingCentral office mean your employees can make and receive calls without having to switch between applications. They can also schedule conference calls and meetings in the same app.
Integrations with cloud storage services like Box and Dropbox also mean that it’s easier for modern teams to access documents, reports, presentations, and more when they need them most. They can also add a cover note to a page and fax their files through RingCentral Fax to as many as 50 participants at a time.
Thanks to the RingCentral Connect Platform, companies can even use the RingCentral family of SDKs and APIs to integrate their RingCentral services into their enterprise workflow.
Target Market & Regional Availability
RingCentral is a global brand with offices around the world. Currently, the brand serves companies from dozens of different locations, including Canada, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the United States, Norway, New Zealand, Italy, the Netherlands, and many more.
RingCentral uses the flexibility of the cloud to make their service offerings as accessible as possible. Their simple licensing structure means that companies of any size can potentially enjoy the benefits of RingCentral. Licenses are available for anywhere between 1 user, and hundreds of employees in a UC environment.
How to Buy & Pricing
RingCentral sells their products directly through their internal sales team and website. You can start a free trial of RingCentral Office or purchase the system instantly on the RingCentral website. Alternatively, custom RingCentral systems are also available through channel partners and resellers. RingCentral has three standard licenses available for Office users, including:
- Entry Level from £7.99 per user, per month
- Standard from £14.99 per user per month
- Premium from £19.99 per user per month
- Ultimate from £24.99 per user per month
RingCentral customers can also request a custom quote from RingCentral according to the number of users they have, and the features they need. There is also a free trial available at all levels.
FAQ & Finishing Thoughts
RingCentral’s flagship product “RingCentral Office” is a multi-location, multi-user service that’s ideal for the highly mobile modern workforce. For companies that need to keep their teams connected wherever they are, no matter what device they’re using, RingCentral Office provides the freedom for users to select their preferred device and scale their features as necessary.
Q: What Can I expect from Any RingCentral Office License?
A: Though features of RingCentral Office will vary depending on the licensing you choose, all options come with the following free services:
- Service activation
- Number transfer
- Remote implementation for 2 or more users
- Demonstrations and training
- Plan upgrades
- Phone, online and chat support
Q: Which Endpoints Can I use with RingCentral Office?
A: RingCentral offers exceptional reliability and fantastic quality with Cisco and Polycom phones. IP phones from Cisco and Polycom are equipped with RingCentral “Plug & Ring” ready services, as well as industry-leading voice quality.
Q: How Does RingCentral Office Support Workplace Mobility?
A: As companies continue to explore the potential of remote and flexible working, RingCentral Office makes mobility simple. Companies can take business identities and business numbers with them throughout the world. Additionally, remote workers get access to the same feature sets as their in-office counterparts, and everyone can collaborate through file sharing, HD video, and instant messaging services.
Have you used RingCentral Office yet? Leave your thoughts, opinions, and questions in the comments below! We’d love to hear from you.