Vonage Business Cloud Review
The new way to work smarter
There’s more to communication than a basic phone system these days. Modern companies need pioneering, immersive and agile solutions to keep their teams connected and productive. Cloud-based systems ensure that organisations of all sizes can evolve and adapt rapidly to meet the needs of their employees and customers.
Vonage, a leader in the telecommunications space, recently announced the release of their new “Business Cloud” solution for next-level communications. The Vonage Business Cloud goes beyond the standard phone service for small companies. Built on a foundation of immersive and engaging features, The Business Cloud ensures that teams have the right combination of control and flexibility to unlock greater collaboration and performance.
The Features of Vonage Business Cloud
With more than 17 years of experience delivering enhanced UCaaS solutions, Vonage is at the cutting edge of the cloud market. The delivery of the new Business Cloud will allow Vonage to serve over 95,000 business accounts, including Airbnb, Expedia, and many more. The Vonage Business Cloud combines everything from standard phone capabilities, to collaboration systems, to help your team work smarter every day. Some of the most popular features include:
- Privacy control with Call Screening, Call Announce, Caller ID Block, and Do Not Disturb.
- Admin Portals and customised User Portals
- Call Forwarding, Recording and Call Flip
- Voicemail to Email and Vonage Visual Voicemail
- Desktop and mobile apps
- Multiple device connections on a single extension
- Music on Hold and virtual receptionists
- Call Hold, Park, Queue, Group, Log, and more
- Collaboration features like Amazon Chime, Chat, Conference Bridge and video
- Virtual mailbox
- Follow Me
- Simultaneous Ring
- Call Waiting
- Unlimited calling to UK landlines and mobile
- 24/7 live support
…the list goes on.
The Benefits of Vonage Business Cloud
Regardless of what your business needs from a forward-thinking phone system, Vonage is ready to support you with an advanced suite of excellent features. Setup is quick and straightforward, and you can scale with new features as your business begins to grow. There’s also the option to select new numbers or keep your old ones. Some of the biggest benefits of the Vonage Business Cloud include:
- Multiple advanced call features: Whatever your business needs, there are call features to suit a range of situations. For instance, use the “Never Miss a Call” network of capabilities to stay connected, monitor calls and “whisper” secretly to struggling employees, or simply record your calls without breaking the rules and regulations of GDPR
- Conferencing and Collaboration: Combine your communication strategy with your collaboration tools with solutions from Amazon Chime. Vonage includes everything from presence features to video conferencing as part of the Business Cloud. You’ll also be able to share files quickly and easily with an intuitive dashboard
- Integrations with existing office apps: Vonage Business Cloud plays nicely with the applications and tools you already rely on in your business. For instance, you can integrate your Salesforce CRM system so that you have voice and sales data in the same single-pane-of-glass environment
- Real-time connections with Nexmo: Develop your real-time communication strategy with a range of advanced APIs from Nexmo. There’s no need to settle for a one-size-fits-all business communication strategy when you can add to and enhance your service however you choose
Target Market & Regional Availability
Vonage serves customers in over 32 countries with award-winning and highly reliable cloud-hosted solutions. The Vonage Business Cloud is designed for small and mid-market businesses that want to take their communication strategy to the next level with combined UC and collaboration.
How to Buy & Pricing
There are currently three pricing packages available for Vonage customers who want to join the Business Cloud.
- The “Select” service is designed for UK users and offers conferencing with amazon chime, mobile and desktop apps, call forwarding and call transfer. It’s available for £9.00 per user per month
- The “Professional” service offers all the features of Select, along with unlimited calling to UK landlines, call monitoring, call queuing, a virtual receptionist, call grouping and call recording on-demand. There’s also a worldwide connectivity option for an extra £5.00 per month. This package is £12.00 per user per month
- The “Ultimate” package includes everything in the Professional service, as well as unlimited mobile calls, call recording company-wide, and an integrated Ultimate is available for £16.00 per user per month
FAQ & Finishing Thoughts
The Vonage Business Cloud is a state-of-the-art cloud system that brings collaboration and communication together with disruptive features for the modern business. For companies that want to take their communication strategy to the next level, the Business Cloud is agile, adaptable, and easy to use.
Q: How Easy is it To Get Started?
A: Vonage makes it simple and cost-effective for businesses to upgrade their communications on the cloud. There’s even easy set-up, training and onboarding included, so that you don’t have to worry about driving adoption.
Q: What Kind of Phones can I use?
A: Once you’ve set up your Vonage Business Cloud account, you’ll be able to select additional hardware to support your communication strategy, including the Polycom VVX series. Vonage currently has a promotion running for £25 off selected phones on Vonage Business Cloud plans.