Sennheiser Century SC 660 ANC USB Review
Premium wired headset with Active Noise Cancellation
In any agile business environment, agents and employees need a way to communicate clearly, without distraction. The right headset not only supports better productivity, but it has the power to deliver a stronger customer experience too, thanks to clear, crisp sound.
Headsets are quickly gaining popularity in both the business office and contact centre environment, thanks to their convenience and ease of use. German manufacturer, Sennheiser, focuses on creating headsets that simplify the audio experience and deliver excellent sound, every time. Their Century range of headsets, including the Century SC 660 with active noise cancelling, is well-known for its superb performance, easy call handling, and durable design.
Here’s everything you need to know about the premium SC 660 ANC USB, and what it can deliver for your employees.
Sennheiser Century SC 660 ANC USB Features
A premium wired headset experience offered by one of the best-known audio companies in the world. The Century SC 660 ANC USB was created to support contact centre and office experts with a need for unparalleled quality and convenience.
The headset is optimized for Unified Communications support, and certified to work alongside popular tools like Microsoft Skype for Business. Features include:
- Ultra noise-cancelling microphone
- 150 – 6,800 Hz wideband microphone
- ActiveGard sound pressure protection
- Neodymium magnet speakers
- Wired USB connection
- Active noise cancelling
- In-line call control
- Proximity sensor
Sennheiser Century SC 660 ANC USB Benefits
More than just your standard wired headset, the Sennheiser SC 600 was built from the ground up to deliver the perfect balance of comfort and convenience. Designed to provide consistent support during all-day wear, the Century sounds as good as it looks, with a sleek appearance that works in any office. Some of the best benefits of the hardware include:
- Exceptional sound quality: Make sure that your customers have the clearest audio experience – in even the most chaotic contact centre environments. Sennheiser delivers everything from an ultra noise-cancelling microphone to Voice Clarity technology to ensure that there’s no annoying background noise in your critical conversations
- Enhanced noise reduction: The state-of-the-art noise reduction features provided by the Sennheiser SC 660 ANC USB aren’t just built into the microphone. Your employees can benefit from some peace and quiet too, without the sounds of the workplaces to distract them
- Sensational call handling: Give your people the tools they need to manage calls seamlessly with in-line call control features built into each headset. There’s also proximity sensor technology included with the Century SC 660 ANC set too
- Comfortable design: If your teams are going to be wearing their headsets all day long, they need comfort. The unibody headband is intended for absolute comfort all day. What’s more, there’s sound protection built in too, to protect users from excess exposure to dangerous noise levels
- Durability: The stainless steel and brushed aluminium components of the Sennheiser Century SC 660 headset aren’t just there to make it look good. These headsets are also designed to stand the test of time
Target Market & Regional Availability
Ideally suited to any company with busy office environments or contact centres where workers need to access call clarity and better concentration. The Sennheiser Century SC 660 ANC headset will keep your teams focused and provide a better quality of conversation for your customers too. They can also protect workers against noise fatigue and additional stress.
How to Buy & Pricing
The Sennheiser SC 660 ANC USB Headset is now available as part of the Century line from registered Sennheiser dealers Sennheiser sellers are located all across the world, so all you need to do is click on the locator app on the Sennheiser website to find your nearest store. Prices average around £148.79 including VAT.
For companies interested in deploying 100 or more headsets at once, Sennheiser offers a free trial service. Contact the team to find out more.
FAQ & Finishing Thoughts
For office teams and call centre employees that can’t afford to compromise on quality or comfort, the Sennheiser Century SC 660 ANC USB headset is an excellent choice. Delivered as part of the highly-renowned Century portfolio, the endpoint provides exceptional audio, combined with fantastic comfort and convenient active noise cancelling features.
Q: Is there a trial available?
A: Free headset trials are available from Sennheiser for companies who want to purchase more than 100 headsets.
Q: How well do the Century headsets work?
A: You can check out case studies from real companies on the Sennheiser website here, to see whether the headsets are right for you.
Q: Which vendors are Sennheiser headsets compatible with?
A: Sennheiser offers a compatibility guide to support companies with a range of telephony devices.