Arguably the two biggest collaboration platforms on the planet are Microsoft Teams and Cisco Spark (re-branded Cisco webex teams in April 2018). We decided it was time for an evaluation of the two proposals. Out Loud brings you debate from two expert guests who will provide contrasting viewpoints from both perspectives. We discuss the history of both Spark and Teams and then compare and contrast their respective features.
Out Loud are joined by Cisco Spark expert, Danny Steventon, who is a Director of Pre-sales at MeetingZone and our usual Microsoft expert Tom Arbuthnot from Modality Systems.
Finally we try to agree on a conclusion that we can draw, is one better than the other or are these two giant platforms better off concentrating more on interoperability?
Listen on your daily commute, whilst walking the dog, or in the gym. UC Today – Out Loud provides bite size podcasts, bringing you all of the latest collaboration news.
Rate, review, share on Apple Podcasts, and Buzzsprout, and join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter and email.
Presenter and Tech Journalist Patrick Watson and expert guests Tom Arbuthnot and Danny Steventon.
Latest Microsoft Teams News
- Ribbon SBCs Enable Microsoft Teams to Deliver Integrated Voice Services
- Microsoft Teams Free vs. Slack Free: Clash of the Collaboration Titans
- Microsoft Teams Free Review: Your Guide to Budget-Friendly Collaboration
- Microsoft Teams vs Google Hangouts Meet
- The Journey from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams