Cisco Live EMEA is Almost Here
This is what we're looking forward to
Enter the world of intuitive IT with the inspiring Cisco Live event in 2019.
A conference experience intended to introduce businesses to the potential of Cisco technology, Cisco Live EMEA is the annual customer conference for Cisco users in the EMEA region. Here, you can begin to explore the latest technology in the Cisco roadmap, build out new strategies for your digital transformation plan, and network with the best and brightest from around the world.
Whether you’re looking for an educational update or a chance to hear from Cisco’s leading innovators, you’re sure to find something to motivate you at this Barcelona-based event, running between January 28th and February 1st at Fira Gran Via.
Here are some of the things we’re most looking forward to this year.
The World of Solutions
At the heart of the Cisco Live experience is the “World of Solutions” where you’ll learn all about the latest innovations from Cisco and their partners. With more 120 exhibitors on the floor, there are plenty of opportunities to update your technology stack, and you’ll find a wide range of villages and theatres to visit too, such as:
- Cisco Investment Village: The Cisco “Investments” village is the place to go if you’re interested in finding out what’s coming next to the technology space. Cisco believes in showcasing the latest developments in the communication world, which is why it sets a portion of the Cisco Live exhibition aside for Startups across a selection of verticals
- Innovation Showcase: If you’re looking for something completely new, you’ll find a world of excitement at the Innovation Showcase, where Cisco highlights some of the most impressive disruptive technology on the market, including solutions and services designed to transform the modern workplace
- The Cisco Partner Villages: The partner villages around the Cisco “World of Solutions” expo hall will introduce you to all of the partner companies that support and enhance Cisco technology. Each village displays technology-specific content to help you accomplish your business goals
- Network Operations Centre: The Network Operations Centre is where you’ll find information about Cisco’s highly secure and readily available Enterprise Network. Collaborate with solutions experts and engineers to come up with new design ideas for your organisation
You’ll also find exhibitions from companies like NetScout, IBM, Orange Business Services, Zoom, Dimension Data, and many more.
The 2019 Cisco Showcase
One of the most impressive parts of Cisco Live that you’ll need to visit in 2019 is the Cisco Showcase. Formerly known as Cisco Campus, this section of the World of Solution demonstrates the solutions and products that Cisco has to offer, in a way that helps attendees to understand what the technology can do in everyday scenarios.
Take part in hands-on demonstrations and experiential events where you can watch the newest innovations come to life. You’ll be able to choose between Data centre demonstrations, solutions created for Service providers, and Campus or Branch scenarios too. What’s more, there’s plenty of ways to learn about real-world opportunities in IoT and Industry applications.
There are five “Solution Stops” to visit in total, each with their own live demonstrations and opportunities to ask questions about your company’s tech challenges. The Solution stops include:
- Creating meaningful experiences
- Unlocking the power of data
- Powering a multi-cloud world
- Foundational security
- Reinventing the network
Cisco Technology Tracks
Cisco Live EMEA ensures that every attendee has the freedom to build the experience that’s right for them at the Barcelona event. The educational programmes on-hand are separated into different “learning tracks” so you can find the sessions most relevant to you. For instance, you can check out:
- The Cloud: Discover the unique approach that Cisco takes to the cloud transformation strategy, with opportunities to simplify and secure your hybrid environment
- Collaboration: Find new ways to boost your existing business processes and develop deeper connections between people in the workplace
- Data Centre: Explore the possibilities of the Cisco data centre first-hand and find out how the system constantly learns with analytics, automation, and policy-driven security
- DevNet: Develop your existing Cisco infrastructure and take your communication stack to the next level with a growing selection of Cisco APIs, you’ll be able to visit the DevNet zone to take part in sandboxes, workshops, and learning labs too!
- Enterprise Networks: Deploy and design innovative new networks, regardless of whether you’re interested in data centre, WAN, branch or campus solutions
- IoT: Get an inside look at the evolving range of Internet of Things solutions from Cisco, complete with security, connectivity, and management solutions for multiple verticals
- Mobility: Find out how you can secure and enhance your mobility platform with applications that are perfect for transforming your business applications
- Security: Find out how Cisco’s can enhance your security strategy with a protection solution that covers every part of your communication environment
- Service Provider: Find your competitive edge in the service provider space and improve the way you serve and support your customers
Cisco is even offering a range of on-demand sessions online if you happen to miss anything at the live event.
Incredible Keynote Speakers
Just like any high-level industry event, Cisco Live EMEA is brimming with fantastic speaker sessions to inspire, educate and motivate. Cisco is currently one of the leading communication companies in the digital transformation era, something which Executive Vice President David Goeckeler is bound to cover in his opening keynote. Some of the other speaker sessions we’re looking forward to this year include:
- Cisco Data Centre: Anywhere your Data is by Roland Acra – SVP & GM for Cisco’s Data Centre
- IoT Innovation Showcase: led by Liz Centoni, SVP & GM of IoT at Cisco
- Workplace Transformation: The New Way of Working by Sri Srinivasan, VP/GM of Team Collaboration at Cisco
- Intent-Based Networking: with Sachin Gupta, SVP of Enterprise Networking at Cisco
- Intelligent Technology for Better Customer Experience: by Todd Nightingale, SVP and GM, Meraki at Cisco
See You at Cisco Live!
Cisco Live EMEA is a fantastic experience for people interested in taking the next step with their digital transformation. At Cisco Live, Barcelona 2019, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to train, network and grow in a changing world.
Cisco even makes it easier to convince your boss to give you some time away from the office, with a free-to-download proposal letter that you can customise to suit your needs.
What are you most excited about for Cisco Live this year? Let us know in the comments below!