RingCentral Promises an Amazing Show at UC EXPO
Speaker sessions from top RingCentral execs, presentations and more
Today’s companies are facing increasing pressure to meet with the growing demands of their customers in a highly competitive world. Today’s consumers want service that’s more flexible, reliable, and faster than ever. Legacy technology is no longer enough for businesses hoping to stay ahead of the curve.
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) offers a way for organisations to bring their various communication strategies together in one easy-to-manage environment. Although this solution can improve speed, productivity and cost-savings for today’s organisations, it only handles one part of the communication strategy. For true end-to-end efficiency, businesses need a way to combine their front-end and back-end communications.
With an aligned strategy from UCaaS and CCaaS, businesses have the opportunity to redefine their customer service and employee satisfaction strategies. That’s what RingCentral plans to demonstrate with their incredible lineup of demonstrations, sessions, and introductions at UC EXPO 2019.
Bringing New Solutions to UC EXPO
UC EXPO is the largest unified communications and collaboration event currently available in Europe. Running between the 15th and 16th of May in the London ExCeL centre, this conference attracts more than 6,500 professionals from the UC&C space a year.
As part of their UC EXPO plan this year, RingCentral will be introducing attendees to technology that will allow them to better align their UCaaS and CCaaS strategies, for complete end-to-end experience management. Additionally, RingCentral will also be showing off some of the latest innovations in their product portfolio, including the incredible RingCentral Engage.
At stand B104, visitors to UC EXPO will be able to see first-hand how RingCentral Engage supports leading companies like Orange, BNP, and AXA in driving stronger customer experiences. With upcoming integrations available with RingCentral’s team messaging and video conferencing solutions, Engage will bring the UCaaS and CCaaS environment together for the enterprise. This will help employees to collaborate better on customer problems, deliver better outcomes for their clients, and ensure exceptional productivity.
Additionally, thanks to its smart routing engine, Engage ensures that the right agents interact with the ideal customers, reducing frustration and improving time to resolution.
Showing Companies a Better Future
According to CITE research, 66% of workers say that they would like a single platform to integrate all of their communications. At UC EXPO this year, RingCentral will be demonstrating how companies can reduce the amount of time wasted navigating between apps, with a combined communication solution.
RingCentral’s team will also be contributing to a host of separate seminars, including:
- May 15th 11 am – 11:30: Chief Strategy Officer of RingCentral, Praful Shah, will discuss how cloud communications is driving the growth of digital transformation in the enterprise. Shah will also be exploring how the next generation of AI-enabled cloud solutions can enhance your business
- May 15th 11:40 am to 12:10: Group Chief Technology Officer, Gareth Johns, will explore a customer case study with PTS consulting. Here, attendees can learn about the challenges that companies often face when taking the next step in their communication strategy
- May 15th 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm: SVP of Product and Solutions Marketing, Amrit Chaudhuri, will talk about the new ways that companies can deliver better customer experiences. Amrit will walk attendees through the best practice solutions they can use to enhance customer experience through better employee communication
- May 16th 11:00 am to 11:30: The Head of Marketing for RingCentral, Julien Rio, will introduce attendees to the incredible opportunities of RingCentral Engage. Here, customers and visitors will learn how Engage can help them to improve their omni-channel customer experience strategy. Julien will also cover what businesses can do to remove the obstacles to digital transformation in this area
- May 16th 11:40 am to 12:00: The Managing Director for the EMEA region for RingCentral, Sahil Rekhi, will walk you through a discussion on the future of work, and how collaboration plays a part in this evolution. Rekhi will be discussing the meaningful connections that companies need to make between their employees, to improve the success of their business operations
On top of all these amazing sessions, there will also be endless opportunities for visitors to UC EXPO 2019 to discuss their questions with RingCentral leaders, and explore product capabilities for themselves. Whether at RingCentral’s booth or at one of their speaker sessions, attendees will have various ways to learn more about the opportunities that they can unlock with new UCaaS and CCaaS technology.
You can find out more about the RingCentral demonstrations and sessions on the RingCentral website, and book a meeting with an expert for a chance to win a Free Google Home Mini.