Gold Sponsors Cisco & StarBlue Join Cloud Comms Summit
To be held on 11th and 12th September 2019 at the Lansdowne Resort & Spa, Washington DC
Industry leaders Cisco and StarBlue today joined the Cloud Comms Summit as Gold Sponsors. The event will be held on 11th and 12th September 2019 at the Lansdowne Resort & Spa, just outside Washington DC, and will feature these companies alongside other industry leaders showcasing their solutions and sharing views on this ever-developing market.
Run by the Cavell Group in partnership with the Cloud Communications Alliance (CCA), the Cloud Comms Summit will gather together speakers from leading service providers and vendors including:
- Ribbon Communications
- Dubber, and many more
Cavell Group Director, Matt Townend, stated: “Thrilled to announce our gold sponsors’ participation. Their backing in addition to the presence of nearly every major vendor, demonstrates once again that the Cloud Comms Summit will be the unmissable service provider event of the year.”
Focused on tackling the industry’s key issues, the agenda will address a broad range of topics, including:
- Enterprise trends in Cloud Comms that service providers cannot afford to ignore
- Best practices in serving different market segments
- Whether a service provider needs to build or manage its own platform(s)
- Strategies to serve an increasingly mobile workforce
- How to build shareholder value in a cloud comms business
- A CEO panel discussion featuring CEOs from CoreDial, Star2Star, Phone.com and Evolve IP
- Other specialist topics within our Product Innovation, Go-to-Market, Regulatory, and SD WAN & Cloud Networking Tracks
- Multiple keynote Speakers including Scott Hoffpauir, Cisco VP of Cloud Calling
“The fantastic speaker line up for the show combined with the involvement of the CCA means this event is guaranteed to provide service providers with all the insights they need to compete in this extremely dynamic and competitive market” – Matt Townend
Visit the Cloud Comms Summit homepage for more information on the agenda, speakers and tickets.
For further details please email Francisca Dinga at Cavell Group or call her on +44 1206 911393.