RingCentral Global Office: Worldwide UC
Taking UC around the world with RingCentral Global Office
Part of our RingCentral Buyer’s Guide.
Trends like remote working and globalisation are transforming the work environment. Today, if companies want to access the best skills, and build diverse teams around the world, they need a communication system that can travel with them wherever they go.
RingCentral understands the needs of global companies, which need to appeal local wherever they are. RingCentral Global Office is a unified communication and collaboration product designed to keep employees linked together on the same secure network, accessing the same features from a unified system. Global Office gives users access to a consistent voice, collaboration, and messaging experience throughout their global network, all while keeping IT overheads to a minimum.
Here’s everything you need to know about RingCentral Global Office:
Features & Benefits
RingCentral Global Office is a cloud-based system intended to liberate modern businesses from the restrictions of geographical borders. With RingCentral Global Office, employees around the world can share the same secure communications platform, allowing brands to enhance productivity while reducing costs.
- Local numbers across more than 80 countries
- Instant international number activation
- Call management with regional auto attendant, call queuing and more
- International calling with no extra charge
- Consolidated billing and services summary
- Flexible calling plans
- Integration with RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Glip
- Mobile applications
The benefits of RingCentral Global office include:
- Simple multi-location office management: Make it easier for your IT team to handle business communications in locations around the world and scale your system as your demands grow. You can quickly activate international numbers and add more when you need them on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Flat fees and cost savings: RingCentral Global Offices makes all international calls free for your organisation, keeping overhead costs low. Additionally, Global Office licenses come with a simple flat fee, so you don’t have to worry about unpredictable expenses
- Better collaboration and productivity: No matter where your team members are located, RingCentral Global Office makes it easier to keep people connected with video and audio conferencing, RingCentral Meetings, and RingCentral Glip for instant messaging
- A stronger local presence: No matter where your business ends up growing, RingCentral Global Office will give you an immersive local presence. Every Global Office account comes equipped with 1,000 minutes of in-region calling credits each month. Additionally, all users also have unlimited extension-to-extension calling, so internal communication is as painless as possible
- Immersive conferencing: Improve engagement for workers around the world and help to form stronger bonds for remote employees. RingCentral Global Office comes with access to high-definition video meetings available through smartphones, tablets, and computers. Combined with collaboration services, video makes for more productive global conversations
Target Market & Regional Availability
RingCentral’s global presence grows bigger every year, with new offices and integrations around the world. Not only does the global nature of RingCentral make it easier for the brand to serve a wide selection of customers, but their cloud-based infrastructure also means that there are product packages available for almost any size of business too. Currently, RingCentral Global Office is active in over 100 countries across the globe.
RingCentral products, including RingCentral Global Office, are available to purchase directly through RingCentral. You can either call the company to get a quote and purchase Global Office or check out the pricing structures available online. RingCentral currently offers three licensing options for Global Office, including:
- Standard: Circa £25 per user, per month
- Premium: Circa £30 per user, per month
- Ultimate: Contact RingCentral for pricing
RingCentral UK also offers international call bundles to UK customers with more than 2 users who want to save money on their international calling and communication strategy.
FAQ and Finishing Thoughts
RingCentral Global Office is an innovative service for unified communications, designed to keep people in your business connected, no matter how or where your brand develops. As the world continues to shrink thanks to the internet and digital transformation, RingCentral Global Office supports stronger customer engagement and workforce productivity among an internationally dispersed team. No matter where your people are, they can feel like an integrated workforce thanks to RingCentral Global Office.
Q: What is Globalisation?
A: Globalisation is one of the trends driving demand for services like RingCentral Global Office. Today, the marketers throughout our global economy are gradually merging closer together. Digital transformation has begun to break down geographical borders, and companies can more easily connect with teams from across the globe. RingCentral Global Office connects employees across more than 80 countries.
Q: Is It Easy to Scale RingCentral Global Office?
A: Like many of RingCentral’s services offered through the cloud, Global Office is highly flexible and scalable. Adding remote offices and new international numbers into the system is simple. Global Office enables the addition of new POPs anywhere in the world. You can set up a brand-new office within less than a day, all without having to compromise on call quality.
Q: How Does RingCentral Maintain Reliability and Quality with Global Office?
A: To ensure the same quality of service around the world, RingCentral has established a unique framework for audio and video conferencing. The brand has set up strong peering relationships with local carriers around the world so that international brands can access local reliability. Additionally, RingCentral handles the connections with these local services directly, so that users don’t have to worry about establishing their own PBX strategies and service provider solutions around the globe.
Are you a customer of RingCentral Global Office? What do you think about this unified communications service? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!