Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging Guide
Your guide to Fuze enterprise voice and messaging
Part of our Ultimate Fuze Buyer’s Guide
Today’s companies need greater flexibility than ever before to compete in a changing communication environment. A traditional communication stack isn’t enough. Your organisation needs a flexible way of keeping customers satisfied and employees productive. That’s where unified communications come in.
Fuze, a global leader in cloud-based communications technology, delivers UC through their versatile “Voice and Modern Messaging” services within the Fuze platform. The Voice and Modern Messaging platform combines the elements of real-time connectivity into a single platform, encompassing voice, text, and instant messaging. With Fuze, you can access group messaging, content sharing, HD Audio, and even video all in the same easy-to-use app.
Features of Fuze Voice and Modern Messaging
Fuze Voice and Modern Messaging takes the services offered by the Fuze Enterprise Voice application and integrates them with the latest tools for instant messaging and real-time communication. Ideal for companies who want to move beyond the phone call for their day-to-day conversations, Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging provides a rich and comprehensive enterprise communications experience on a simple, streamlined platform.
- Group messaging
- Instant Messaging
- Multi-device support (works with laptops, desktops and mobile devices)
- Integration with the rest of the Fuze platform
- Integration with third-party apps like Dropbox and Box
- Support for desktop management through WebRTC
- State-of-the-art HD VoIP communications
- SVC (Scalable video coding)
- Integration with business intelligence (Analytics) applications
Delivered on an “as a service” basis (SaaS), the Unified Communications solutions from Fuze give companies around the world an easier way to stay connected. Like everything else in the Fuze stack, the Fuze Voice and Modern Messaging service integrates naturally with other products from Fuze, including their conferencing systems, and contact centre solutions.
The Benefits of Fuze Voice and Modern Messaging
Fuze Voice and Modern Messaging is the next-step-up in IP communications for companies who need to move beyond voice conversations and embrace the real-time convenience of instant messaging. With Voice and Modern Messaging available as a service, Fuze users can also use Fuze APIs to analyse their customer conversations, track work performance and boost business outcomes, all in the same platform. Benefits of Fuze Voice and Modern Messaging include:
- A single platform: The entire Fuze UC portfolio is built on the idea that companies should only need to use a straightforward platform to keep employees connected. With Fuze Voice and Modern Messaging, you can scale your scale your communication features to suit the needs of your organisation, without having to worry about switching between multiple apps. Fuze makes it easier for employees to transition between various devices and experiences, without risking information silos in the enterprise
- Access to Fuze Web: Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging come with access to Fuze Web, the WebRTC service that allows companies to connect to their unified communications services over their web browser. With Fuze, unlocking enterprise voice, conferencing, and group messaging experiences is as simple as clicking on a secure network link. There’s no need for any plugins or downloads to start communicating with your team
- Enterprise security: All Fuze solutions, including Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging, come with access to the Fuze next-level solutions for security and data privacy, intended to protect your discussions regardless of where they happen. Fuze systems are compliant with some of the most stringent regulations in the world, including HIPAA, SSAE16 SOC1 type II, and SSAE16 SOC2 type II.
- Reliability around the world: Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging is built on the Fuze network of global data centres, providing one of the most scalable, reliable, and secure cloud communication environments in the UCaaS world. Fuze’s UC solutions come with multiple data centres for redundancy, and a geographically load-balanced climate that ensures 99.999% uptime and business continuity
Target Market & Regional Availability
Because the Fuze UC portfolio is built on a global cloud-based infrastructure, anyone from around the world can tap into the benefits of Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging. Fuze even prides itself on offering localised voice experiences for companies from countries all around the world. Fuze solutions are designed specifically for mid-sized to large enterprise organisations.
How to Buy & Pricing
To get a quote for Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging, or discuss trying a free demo of the product, you can either contact Fuze directly on their website or speak to one of the unified communication experts in Fuze’s partner network.
FAQ & Finishing Thoughts
Fuze is a leader in delivering exceptional UCaaS services to companies around the world, capable of reducing costs while maximising productivity and performance. The Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging solution gives today’s organisations access to UC in a scalable environment intended to adjust to their needs. If you’re looking for a flexible entry-point for next level voice and messaging, this could be the solution for you.
Q: How Reliable is Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging?
A: Fuze offers one of the most reliable UCaaS services in the market, with a geographically-load balanced environment spread across multiple data centres. The unique architecture of Fuze’s cloud solutions ensures 99.999% uptime (five 9s) for your business.
Q: Can I try Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging before I buy?
A: If you want to make sure that Fuze solutions are right for you before you make your move to the cloud, the company offers an option to schedule a demo with a local UC expert. Your Fuze specialist will demonstrate how the system can specifically enhance your workflow through communication and collaboration.
Q: What is UCaaS?
A: UCaaS stands for Unified Communications as a Service. It refers to a process where service providers deliver their products through the cloud. UCaaS allows companies of all sizes to enhance their communication and collaboration stack with minimal initial investment, and very little need for ongoing maintenance costs. Fuze delivers their Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging solution through UCaaS.
Have you experienced Fuze Enterprise Voice and Modern Messaging for yourself? Tell us all about it in the comment section.