Sennheiser SP 30/ 30+ Speakerphone Review
Wireless portable speakerphone for up to 8 People
Take clear and concise conversations with you on the go, with the Sennheiser SP 30/ 30+ Speakerphone. Designed to support the agile and mobile offices of tomorrow, this portable wireless speakerphone is perfect for quick and seamless conferencing experiences in any environment. Whether you’re setting up a group collaboration session, or you’re connecting with teams via a huddle room, Sennheiser’s SP 30 model can help.
With personal conferencing, or meeting support for up to 8 people at a time, the SP 30 and 30+ solutions are designed for ease-of-use and reliability. They come with Sennheiser’s world-renowned audio quality built-in, as well as support for both USB-C and Bluetooth connections.
Sennheiser SP 30/ 30+ Features
Intended to support employees in need of ongoing flexibility in the workplace, the SP 30 and 30+ wireless speakerphones give mobile workers access to incredible wireless conferences. Thanks to quick Bluetooth connections, the SP 30 speakerphone is easy to deploy, and inherently flexible, supporting better meetings both outside and inside of the office. What’s more, the USB-C and Bluetooth features mean that you connect your conference phone with ease.
Either as a personal conference phone or shared tool for huddle spaces, Sennheiser is a state-of-the-art piece of equipment, from one of the world’s best-known audio brands. Along with plug and play connectivity and renowned Sennheiser sound quality, you can also enjoy two noise and echo-canceling microphones for exceptional sound pick-up. Integrated voice assistants are also available to add extra intelligence to your conversations. Features include:
- USB-C or Bluetooth connectivity
- Conferencing for up to 8 people
- Ultra-low distortion speaker
- Clear voice reproduction
- Two noise and echo-canceling microphones
- Sennheiser voice clarity
- Up to 18 hours talk-time
- 25m range
- LED indicators for battery, volume and mute
Sennheiser SP 30/ 30+ Benefits
The Sennheiser SP 30 and 30+ conference phones combine Sennheiser’s iconic, audio-focused design and craftsmanship with flexible connectivity solutions. Wherever your career takes you, you’ll have a reliable way to link into personal conferencing moments or share meetings with multiple people in your team. The SP 30 and 30+ merge everything you need for a meeting into a simple and straightforward experience.
Set up your calls within moments and use the device as part of your personal huddle room solution. Noise and echo-canceling microphones also ensure natural conversational experiences in any environment.
- Instant and easy conferencing wherever you are: The Sennheiser SP 30 and 30+ headsets come with a lightweight design, a range of USB-C and Bluetooth connections, and touch access to a voice assistant. It’s everything you need for a forward-thinking mobile meeting room, in one convenient package.
- Exceptional Sennheiser audio quality: The SP 30 and 30+ speakerphones deliver the high-quality audio that you would expect from Sennheiser devices, along with an ultra-low-distortion speaker and noise cancelling microphones built-in
- Natural conversation support: Enjoy industry-leading conversational experiences delivered by the Sennheiser duplex-performance speakerphone. Simultaneous speak is supported, and you can expect up to 18 hours of talk time for those long business days.
- Scale to suit your needs: Your speakerphone solution from Sennheiser will adapt from a small portable speakerphone, to a meeting room solution with up to 25 metres of pickup range. Up to 8 people can use the SP 30 or SP 30+ at the same time
Target Market & Regional Availability
Intended for personal use, or use in a small meeting room environment, the SP 30 and 30+ speakerphones are excellent for employees who need state-of-the-art audio quality on-the-move. These devices will also be a useful addition for companies embracing the growing huddle room trend.
How to Buy & Pricing
The Sennheiser SP 30 and 30+ speakerphone models are available from any registered Sennheiser dealer in locations all around the world. You can find your nearest reseller on the Sennheiser website. Prices start at approximately £174.32 including VAT.
Free trials of the SP 30 and SP 30+ speakerphones are available for organisations interested in deploying more than 100 devices at once.
FAQ & Finishing Thoughts
The Sennheiser SP 30 and 30+ speakerphones are an excellent solution for employees and professionals in need of reliable and portable audio communication support. Either as a personal speakerphone or addition to your huddle room, the SP 30 and 30+ offer freedom, combined with excellent audio quality.
Q: What kind of connections are available?
A: The SP 30 connects via USB-C cable, USB-C to USB-A adapter (supplied), and Bluetooth. A BTD 800 USB dongle is available for the SP 30+
Q: Does the speakerphone come with any software?
A: Users can manage and configure audio devices using the Sennheiser HeadSetup Pro Manager software as a service. You can also download and install remote call control and firmware updates with the Sennheiser Headsetup Pro system.